Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole appears to call MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou a thirsty dead hungry wannabe [Tweet]
If the allegations are true, former Chelsea man Ashley Cole isn’t content with simply pouring champagne over the head of MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou.
To recap, the Mirror announced on Sunday that Ashley Cole had got into a fight in nightclub in Los Angeles which landed the former Blue in trouble with the LAPD.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season, was accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club by pouring champagne over her, whilst it was also suggested the MTV host had her throat piercing ripped out in the fracas.
After a couple days of rumours, speculation, and news reports all over the globe on the story, Ashley Cole has now had his say on social media.
In what seemed a clear attack on Donatella Panayiotou, Ashley Cole called her a “thirsty dead hungry wannabe”.
Watch Live Stream
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014