Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole appears to call MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou a thirsty dead hungry wannabe [Tweet]
- June 9, 2014
If the allegations are true, former Chelsea man Ashley Cole isn’t content with simply pouring champagne over the head of MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou.
To recap, the Mirror announced on Sunday that Ashley Cole had got into a fight in nightclub in Los Angeles which landed the former Blue in trouble with the LAPD.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season, was accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club by pouring champagne over her, whilst it was also suggested the MTV host had her throat piercing ripped out in the fracas.
After a couple days of rumours, speculation, and news reports all over the globe on the story, Ashley Cole has now had his say on social media.
In what seemed a clear attack on Donatella Panayiotou, Ashley Cole called her a “thirsty dead hungry wannabe”.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...