Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole appears to call MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou a thirsty dead hungry wannabe [Tweet]
- June 9, 2014
If the allegations are true, former Chelsea man Ashley Cole isn’t content with simply pouring champagne over the head of MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou.
To recap, the Mirror announced on Sunday that Ashley Cole had got into a fight in nightclub in Los Angeles which landed the former Blue in trouble with the LAPD.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season, was accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club by pouring champagne over her, whilst it was also suggested the MTV host had her throat piercing ripped out in the fracas.
After a couple days of rumours, speculation, and news reports all over the globe on the story, Ashley Cole has now had his say on social media.
In what seemed a clear attack on Donatella Panayiotou, Ashley Cole called her a “thirsty dead hungry wannabe”.
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palac...
- Chelsea fan tries to put Ashley Cole Christmas Tree in Arsenal Shop, it gets destroyed ...
- Chelsea United! Man City’s Frank Lampard & Roma’s Ashley Cole take a p...
- Seriously? England Twitter account features Ashley Cole (45 mins) & John Stones as...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi