Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole appears to call MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou a thirsty dead hungry wannabe [Tweet]
If the allegations are true, former Chelsea man Ashley Cole isn’t content with simply pouring champagne over the head of MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou.
To recap, the Mirror announced on Sunday that Ashley Cole had got into a fight in nightclub in Los Angeles which landed the former Blue in trouble with the LAPD.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season, was accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club by pouring champagne over her, whilst it was also suggested the MTV host had her throat piercing ripped out in the fracas.
After a couple days of rumours, speculation, and news reports all over the globe on the story, Ashley Cole has now had his say on social media.
In what seemed a clear attack on Donatella Panayiotou, Ashley Cole called her a “thirsty dead hungry wannabe”.
- Ashley Cole plays awesome keepy-ups with Roma wunderkid Pietro Tomaselli (Video)
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...