- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
- Beast! Julio Baptista scores a belter from a cleared Cafu cross in charity game [Video]
- Claude reacts to Arsenal win: My blood pressure pills were coming out again [Video]
- Santa beard! Neymar scores classy goal in charity match before celebrating like a cockroach [Video]
- Louis van Gaal handed presents out to the crowd before Man United played Newcastle [Pictures]
Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole appears to call MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou a thirsty dead hungry wannabe [Tweet]
If the allegations are true, former Chelsea man Ashley Cole isn’t content with simply pouring champagne over the head of MTV’s Donatella Panayiotou.
To recap, the Mirror announced on Sunday that Ashley Cole had got into a fight in nightclub in Los Angeles which landed the former Blue in trouble with the LAPD.
Cole, currently enjoying the off-season, was accused of assaulting MTV presenter Donatella Panayiotou in a club by pouring champagne over her, whilst it was also suggested the MTV host had her throat piercing ripped out in the fracas.
After a couple days of rumours, speculation, and news reports all over the globe on the story, Ashley Cole has now had his say on social media.
In what seemed a clear attack on Donatella Panayiotou, Ashley Cole called her a “thirsty dead hungry wannabe”.
- Updated: June 9, 2014