- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz got away with spitting at an opponent on Sunday in Denmark
- Updated: December 9, 2013
If you tackle Boulahrouz he will spit on you, that's just common knowledge. If anything it's Absalonsen's fault.
— James (@FRfodboldJames) December 8, 2013
Now 31-year-old, former Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz should know better!
Boulahrouz, who was at Chelsea from 2006-2008, joined Danish powerhouse Brøndby in October 2013 on a contract until the summer of 2014, and on Sunday he was in the team during a 1-1 draw away at basement-dwellers SønderjyskE.
During the game Boulahrouz, nicknamed ‘The Cannibal’, disgracefully hocked a lugie at Johan Absalonsen which was spotted on TV but not on the pitch.
Most expect that Khalild Boulahrouz will now be charged by the Danish FA.
A picture of ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz spitting at Johan Absalonsen is below.