Ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz got away with spitting at an opponent on Sunday in Denmark
If you tackle Boulahrouz he will spit on you, that's just common knowledge. If anything it's Absalonsen's fault.
— James (@FRfodboldJames) December 8, 2013
Now 31-year-old, former Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz should know better!
Boulahrouz, who was at Chelsea from 2006-2008, joined Danish powerhouse Brøndby in October 2013 on a contract until the summer of 2014, and on Sunday he was in the team during a 1-1 draw away at basement-dwellers SønderjyskE.
During the game Boulahrouz, nicknamed ‘The Cannibal’, disgracefully hocked a lugie at Johan Absalonsen which was spotted on TV but not on the pitch.
Most expect that Khalild Boulahrouz will now be charged by the Danish FA.
A picture of ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz spitting at Johan Absalonsen is below.
Watch Live Stream
- John Terry admits he desperately wants to remain a player at Chelsea (Video)May 9, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Daniel Agger fluffs a penalty for Brondby (Video)April 25, 2016
- Brondby are in talks to appoint an Arsenal legend as their new manager [BT]April 13, 2016
- John Terry’s move from Chelsea to join Brondby rubbished on Sky Sports (Video)March 14, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016