Ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz got away with spitting at an opponent on Sunday in Denmark
- December 9, 2013
If you tackle Boulahrouz he will spit on you, that's just common knowledge. If anything it's Absalonsen's fault.
— James (@FRfodboldJames) December 8, 2013
Now 31-year-old, former Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz should know better!
Boulahrouz, who was at Chelsea from 2006-2008, joined Danish powerhouse Brøndby in October 2013 on a contract until the summer of 2014, and on Sunday he was in the team during a 1-1 draw away at basement-dwellers SønderjyskE.
During the game Boulahrouz, nicknamed ‘The Cannibal’, disgracefully hocked a lugie at Johan Absalonsen which was spotted on TV but not on the pitch.
Most expect that Khalild Boulahrouz will now be charged by the Danish FA.
A picture of ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz spitting at Johan Absalonsen is below.
- Rumours fly that Aston Villa are about to sign Brøndby keeper Lukas Hradecky. They seem...
- Ex-Liverpool star Daniel Agger tattoos Brondby’s crest in the centre of a fanR...
- Brondby’s ladies team take a bare bottom group snap after winning at the weekend ...
- Wow! Brondby fans amazing welcome home for ex-Liverpool man Daniel Agger [Videos]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard says farewell to Brondby-bound Daniel Agger on Instagram
- Philippe Coutinho turns on the style in Liverpool’s pre-season friendly against B...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi