Ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz got away with spitting at an opponent on Sunday in Denmark
If you tackle Boulahrouz he will spit on you, that's just common knowledge. If anything it's Absalonsen's fault.
— James (@FRfodboldJames) December 8, 2013
Now 31-year-old, former Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz should know better!
Boulahrouz, who was at Chelsea from 2006-2008, joined Danish powerhouse Brøndby in October 2013 on a contract until the summer of 2014, and on Sunday he was in the team during a 1-1 draw away at basement-dwellers SønderjyskE.
During the game Boulahrouz, nicknamed ‘The Cannibal’, disgracefully hocked a lugie at Johan Absalonsen which was spotted on TV but not on the pitch.
Most expect that Khalild Boulahrouz will now be charged by the Danish FA.
A picture of ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz spitting at Johan Absalonsen is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Amazing: Brondby fan hit by wayward shot during warm-up; It ended up saving his lifeSeptember 20, 2016
- John Terry admits he desperately wants to remain a player at Chelsea (Video)May 9, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Daniel Agger fluffs a penalty for Brondby (Video)April 25, 2016
- Brondby are in talks to appoint an Arsenal legend as their new manager [BT]April 13, 2016
- Hazard gets nutmegged, Chalobah wrestles at Chelsea training (Video)December 9, 2016
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016