- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz got away with spitting at an opponent on Sunday in Denmark
If you tackle Boulahrouz he will spit on you, that's just common knowledge. If anything it's Absalonsen's fault.
— James (@FRfodboldJames) December 8, 2013
Now 31-year-old, former Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz should know better!
Boulahrouz, who was at Chelsea from 2006-2008, joined Danish powerhouse Brøndby in October 2013 on a contract until the summer of 2014, and on Sunday he was in the team during a 1-1 draw away at basement-dwellers SønderjyskE.
During the game Boulahrouz, nicknamed ‘The Cannibal’, disgracefully hocked a lugie at Johan Absalonsen which was spotted on TV but not on the pitch.
Most expect that Khalild Boulahrouz will now be charged by the Danish FA.
A picture of ex-Chelsea defender Khalild Boulahrouz spitting at Johan Absalonsen is below.
- Updated: December 9, 2013