Ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer [Corriere dello Sport]
According to Italy’s Corriere dello Sport on Sunday, former Chelsea and Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer.
Cole is currently on the lookout for new employers after his contract at Stamford Bridge expired at the end of last season.
Now, for the second day running, reports are linking the 33-year-old left-back with a move to Roma, and it’s starting to feel like the deal is close to being closed.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Cole will sign a two year deal with the Giallorossi, and the defender will get an option for a third year at the Stadio Olimpico too.
Moreover, Cole is set to receive between two and three million euros a season at Roma.
The story that ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma is on the front page of CdS on Sunday.
Watch Live Stream
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- Roma manager Luciano Spalletti bangs head on desk after ridiculous question from journalist (Video)October 24, 2016
- When legends combine: Diego Maradona assist, Francesco Totti goal (video)October 13, 2016
- Man United fans loved Paul Pogba’s rant at Kevin Strootman [Tweets]October 11, 2016
- Francesco Totti gives very surprising answer: Who’s the best player you’ve ever worked with?October 9, 2016