Ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer [Corriere dello Sport]
According to Italy’s Corriere dello Sport on Sunday, former Chelsea and Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer.
Cole is currently on the lookout for new employers after his contract at Stamford Bridge expired at the end of last season.
Now, for the second day running, reports are linking the 33-year-old left-back with a move to Roma, and it’s starting to feel like the deal is close to being closed.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Cole will sign a two year deal with the Giallorossi, and the defender will get an option for a third year at the Stadio Olimpico too.
Moreover, Cole is set to receive between two and three million euros a season at Roma.
The story that ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma is on the front page of CdS on Sunday.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Roma’s Diego Perotti admits his rabona wondergoal was meant to be a cross (Video)November 25, 2016
- Diego Perotti scores incredible rabona chip in Roma’s 4-1 win over Viktoria Plzen (Video)November 25, 2016
- Man United target Roma’s Antonio Rudiger but are considering selling 4 defenders [Mail]October 28, 2016
- Daniele De Rossi’s amazing gesture for hospitalised Roma teammate Alessandro FlorenziOctober 27, 2016