Ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer [Corriere dello Sport]
- July 6, 2014
According to Italy’s Corriere dello Sport on Sunday, former Chelsea and Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma on a free transfer.
Cole is currently on the lookout for new employers after his contract at Stamford Bridge expired at the end of last season.
Now, for the second day running, reports are linking the 33-year-old left-back with a move to Roma, and it’s starting to feel like the deal is close to being closed.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Cole will sign a two year deal with the Giallorossi, and the defender will get an option for a third year at the Stadio Olimpico too.
Moreover, Cole is set to receive between two and three million euros a season at Roma.
The story that ex-Chelsea & Arsenal defender Ashley Cole is joining Roma is on the front page of CdS on Sunday.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]