- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Ex-Arsenal player Frimpong defends Moyes after Manchester United sacking
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has defended sacked Manchester United manager David Moyes in a post on Instagram.
In a lighthearted post, the Ghanain, currently at Barnsley, uploaded a picture, one that has been doing the rounds on social media, of the managers of the Premier League’s current top four protecting Moyes.
If this initially seems to have an insulting nature, Frimpong then states his feelings towards Moyes, writing, “Still think David Moyes is a class manager just maybe man utd was too big a club Goodluck me moyes.”
- Updated: April 24, 2014