Ex-Arsenal player Frimpong defends Moyes after Manchester United sacking
- April 24, 2014
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has defended sacked Manchester United manager David Moyes in a post on Instagram.
In a lighthearted post, the Ghanain, currently at Barnsley, uploaded a picture, one that has been doing the rounds on social media, of the managers of the Premier League’s current top four protecting Moyes.
If this initially seems to have an insulting nature, Frimpong then states his feelings towards Moyes, writing, “Still think David Moyes is a class manager just maybe man utd was too big a club Goodluck me moyes.”
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi