Ex-Arsenal player Frimpong defends Moyes after Manchester United sacking
- April 24, 2014
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has defended sacked Manchester United manager David Moyes in a post on Instagram.
In a lighthearted post, the Ghanain, currently at Barnsley, uploaded a picture, one that has been doing the rounds on social media, of the managers of the Premier League’s current top four protecting Moyes.
If this initially seems to have an insulting nature, Frimpong then states his feelings towards Moyes, writing, “Still think David Moyes is a class manager just maybe man utd was too big a club Goodluck me moyes.”
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...