Ex-Arsenal player Frimpong defends Moyes after Manchester United sacking
- April 24, 2014
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has defended sacked Manchester United manager David Moyes in a post on Instagram.
In a lighthearted post, the Ghanain, currently at Barnsley, uploaded a picture, one that has been doing the rounds on social media, of the managers of the Premier League’s current top four protecting Moyes.
If this initially seems to have an insulting nature, Frimpong then states his feelings towards Moyes, writing, “Still think David Moyes is a class manager just maybe man utd was too big a club Goodluck me moyes.”
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...