Ex-Arsenal player Frimpong defends Moyes after Manchester United sacking
- April 24, 2014
Ex-Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong has defended sacked Manchester United manager David Moyes in a post on Instagram.
In a lighthearted post, the Ghanain, currently at Barnsley, uploaded a picture, one that has been doing the rounds on social media, of the managers of the Premier League’s current top four protecting Moyes.
If this initially seems to have an insulting nature, Frimpong then states his feelings towards Moyes, writing, “Still think David Moyes is a class manager just maybe man utd was too big a club Goodluck me moyes.”
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]