Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong stops his car to argue with the BNP in the street (“racist c**ts!”)
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong has uploaded an interesting video on Wednesday afternoon as the professional footballer got into a war of words with a BNP member on the street.
Frimpong took huge offense to a few BNP members holding placards on pavement, so the Barnsley footballer stopped his car to give them a piece of his mind.
In a swear-driven verbal assault, Frimpong got angry with the men who “are trying to kick me out [this country], you c**ts!”
In a second video Emmanuel Frimpong them called the BNP member a “racist c**ts!”.
Watch Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong give the BNP a piece of his mind below.
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva scored for Bolton on Saturday (Official Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...