Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong stops his car to argue with the BNP in the street (“racist c**ts!”)
- February 19, 2014
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong has uploaded an interesting video on Wednesday afternoon as the professional footballer got into a war of words with a BNP member on the street.
Frimpong took huge offense to a few BNP members holding placards on pavement, so the Barnsley footballer stopped his car to give them a piece of his mind.
In a swear-driven verbal assault, Frimpong got angry with the men who “are trying to kick me out [this country], you c**ts!”
In a second video Emmanuel Frimpong them called the BNP member a “racist c**ts!”.
Watch Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong give the BNP a piece of his mind below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]