Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong stops his car to argue with the BNP in the street (“racist c**ts!”)
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong has uploaded an interesting video on Wednesday afternoon as the professional footballer got into a war of words with a BNP member on the street.
Frimpong took huge offense to a few BNP members holding placards on pavement, so the Barnsley footballer stopped his car to give them a piece of his mind.
In a swear-driven verbal assault, Frimpong got angry with the men who “are trying to kick me out [this country], you c**ts!”
In a second video Emmanuel Frimpong them called the BNP member a “racist c**ts!”.
Watch Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong give the BNP a piece of his mind below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- Barnsley v Nottingham Forest: Watch a live stream of the Championship matchNovember 24, 2016
- Burton Albion v Barnsley: Watch a live stream of the Championship matchNovember 4, 2016
- Dwight Gayle double in 2-0 Newcastle win at Barnsley sends Magpies top (Official Highlights)October 19, 2016
- Newcastle’s Adam Armstrong scores a sensational solo golazo for Barnsley (Official Video)September 10, 2016
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015