- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
- Arsenal’s defensive midfield wall Francis Coquelin previewsCup semi-final v Reading [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong stops his car to argue with the BNP in the street (“racist c**ts!”)
- February 19, 2014
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong has uploaded an interesting video on Wednesday afternoon as the professional footballer got into a war of words with a BNP member on the street.
Frimpong took huge offense to a few BNP members holding placards on pavement, so the Barnsley footballer stopped his car to give them a piece of his mind.
In a swear-driven verbal assault, Frimpong got angry with the men who “are trying to kick me out [this country], you c**ts!”
In a second video Emmanuel Frimpong them called the BNP member a “racist c**ts!”.
Watch Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong give the BNP a piece of his mind below.