Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong stops his car to argue with the BNP in the street (“racist c**ts!”)
- February 19, 2014
Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong has uploaded an interesting video on Wednesday afternoon as the professional footballer got into a war of words with a BNP member on the street.
Frimpong took huge offense to a few BNP members holding placards on pavement, so the Barnsley footballer stopped his car to give them a piece of his mind.
In a swear-driven verbal assault, Frimpong got angry with the men who “are trying to kick me out [this country], you c**ts!”
In a second video Emmanuel Frimpong them called the BNP member a “racist c**ts!”.
Watch Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong give the BNP a piece of his mind below.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...