- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Ex-Arsenal keeper Almunia concedes a freak goal for Watford v Leicester after smacking the ball at Chris Wood’s face
Good to see Manuel Almunia is back to his best. It's been too long.
— Anton Stanley (@antonstanley) November 2, 2013
Former Arsenal keeper Manuel Almunia conceded a bizarre goal in Watford’s 3-0 home defeat to Leicester.
10 minutes into the lunchtime kick-off in the Championship on Saturday at Vicarage Road, the ball was rolled back to the Hornet’s Spanish keeper with not too much danger on.
Almunia had time and space to work out how to clear the ball safely upfield, but the former Gunner only managed to whack the ball into the face of onrushing Leicester forward Chris Wood, and the ball repelled into the Watford goal.
Watch Manuel Almunia’s cock-up below.
- Updated: November 2, 2013