Everyone loves chips, but which was better? Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez vs Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge [Vote]
Football fans were able to sit back and enjoy two incredible chips on Saturday in the Premier League and La Liga.
Liverpool are within two points of leaders Arsenal at the top of the Premier League following the Scousers 4-1 win over West Brom at Anfield, and that match was closed out by a golazo from striker Daniel Sturridge.
Whilst Luis Suarez grabbed the lion’s share of the plaudits with his hat-trick against the Baggies, Sturridge added some extra finesse with a delightful chip over Boaz Myhill in the final stages of the game.
But Sturridge wasn’t the only chipper on Saturday night, as Alexis Sanchez proved in El Clasico.
Rounding off a terrific 2-1 win for Barcelona against their arch-rivals Real Madrid, the Chilean forward, who has been in wonderful form this season, scored an awesome chip for what proved to be the winner in the second half.
Watch both chips below and make a choice for which goal was better.
Watch Live Stream
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- BBC’s David Ornstein on Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez renewal updates after Arsenal’s AGM (Video)October 25, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores an incredible lob to break deadlock v Ludogorets (Video)October 19, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Daniel Sturridge thanks God after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp praises Daniel Sturridge after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Liverpool fans delighted with Daniel Sturridge as striker scores brace in 2-1 v Spurs [Tweets]October 25, 2016