Everyone loves chips, but which was better? Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez vs Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge [Vote]
- October 27, 2013
Football fans were able to sit back and enjoy two incredible chips on Saturday in the Premier League and La Liga.
Liverpool are within two points of leaders Arsenal at the top of the Premier League following the Scousers 4-1 win over West Brom at Anfield, and that match was closed out by a golazo from striker Daniel Sturridge.
Whilst Luis Suarez grabbed the lion’s share of the plaudits with his hat-trick against the Baggies, Sturridge added some extra finesse with a delightful chip over Boaz Myhill in the final stages of the game.
But Sturridge wasn’t the only chipper on Saturday night, as Alexis Sanchez proved in El Clasico.
Rounding off a terrific 2-1 win for Barcelona against their arch-rivals Real Madrid, the Chilean forward, who has been in wonderful form this season, scored an awesome chip for what proved to be the winner in the second half.
Watch both chips below and make a choice for which goal was better.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...