Everyone loves chips, but which was better? Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez vs Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge [Vote]
Football fans were able to sit back and enjoy two incredible chips on Saturday in the Premier League and La Liga.
Liverpool are within two points of leaders Arsenal at the top of the Premier League following the Scousers 4-1 win over West Brom at Anfield, and that match was closed out by a golazo from striker Daniel Sturridge.
Whilst Luis Suarez grabbed the lion’s share of the plaudits with his hat-trick against the Baggies, Sturridge added some extra finesse with a delightful chip over Boaz Myhill in the final stages of the game.
But Sturridge wasn’t the only chipper on Saturday night, as Alexis Sanchez proved in El Clasico.
Rounding off a terrific 2-1 win for Barcelona against their arch-rivals Real Madrid, the Chilean forward, who has been in wonderful form this season, scored an awesome chip for what proved to be the winner in the second half.
Watch both chips below and make a choice for which goal was better.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is plotting a big Man City bid for an unsettled Arsenal star [Express]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confused why Alexis Sanchez took Arsenal penalty at Hull (video)September 17, 2016
- Find out which Liverpool player is the ultimate rap mastermind in hilarious videoSeptember 15, 2016
- Really? Arsenal were offered Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge on loan [Sun]September 1, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp warns Daniel Sturridge that he’s fallen down pecking order at Liverpool [Mirror]August 28, 2016