Everyone loves chips, but which was better? Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez vs Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge [Vote]
- October 27, 2013
Football fans were able to sit back and enjoy two incredible chips on Saturday in the Premier League and La Liga.
Liverpool are within two points of leaders Arsenal at the top of the Premier League following the Scousers 4-1 win over West Brom at Anfield, and that match was closed out by a golazo from striker Daniel Sturridge.
Whilst Luis Suarez grabbed the lion’s share of the plaudits with his hat-trick against the Baggies, Sturridge added some extra finesse with a delightful chip over Boaz Myhill in the final stages of the game.
But Sturridge wasn’t the only chipper on Saturday night, as Alexis Sanchez proved in El Clasico.
Rounding off a terrific 2-1 win for Barcelona against their arch-rivals Real Madrid, the Chilean forward, who has been in wonderful form this season, scored an awesome chip for what proved to be the winner in the second half.
Watch both chips below and make a choice for which goal was better.
- Watch awesome fan cam footage of how Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won the Copa Americ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Cheeseball: Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez posts Instagram video of himself singing kar...
- Alexis Sanchez reveals a Uruguay player called him a ‘wuss’ for going down ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi