Guarani’s youth keeper Diego scores a freak 90-yard goal v Guarany-SE
- January 12, 2013
Saturday in Brazil saw the latest round of the Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior.
Guarani’s kid thrashed Guarany-SE 4-0, and the second goal of the game was special for the hosts as it was scored by keeper Diego.
The goal itself was a complete fluke.
After receiving the ball on the edge of his own box as his defender looked to relieve pressure, Guarani’s keeper Diego simply smacked the ball upfield looking to clear his lines.
There was obviously no goal-scoring attempt made in the punted clearance, however Diego was being congratulated barely seconds later after his oppositie number cocked-up big-time allowing the ball to bounce over his head and into the net.
Watch Guarani’s youth keeper Diego score a freak 90-yard goal below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]