- Leaked! Chelsea’s possible 2015/16 Home & Away Shirts, sponsored by Turkish Airlines
- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
Everyone loves a panenka FAIL! Iliyan Micanski (Ingolstadt) miss v Union Berlin
27-year-old Bulgarian striker Iliyan Micanski was left with his head in his hands at the fulltime whistle on Saturday.
Playing away at Union Berlin in the second division in Germany, Micanski, signed by Ingolstadt in the winter transfer window, was presented with a match-winning opportunity as the visitors earned an injury time penalty.
There was brief moment of mind-games as Union defender Fabien Schönheim hung around in the box to scream orders at keeper Daniel Haas, but after Schönheim was ushered out the area with a yellow card for good measure, Micanski finally had his chance to shine.
So what did he do…
- Updated: February 18, 2013