Everyone loves a panenka FAIL! Iliyan Micanski (Ingolstadt) miss v Union Berlin
- February 18, 2013
27-year-old Bulgarian striker Iliyan Micanski was left with his head in his hands at the fulltime whistle on Saturday.
Playing away at Union Berlin in the second division in Germany, Micanski, signed by Ingolstadt in the winter transfer window, was presented with a match-winning opportunity as the visitors earned an injury time penalty.
There was brief moment of mind-games as Union defender Fabien Schönheim hung around in the box to scream orders at keeper Daniel Haas, but after Schönheim was ushered out the area with a yellow card for good measure, Micanski finally had his chance to shine.
So what did he do…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi