Everyone loves a panenka FAIL! Iliyan Micanski (Ingolstadt) miss v Union Berlin
- February 18, 2013
27-year-old Bulgarian striker Iliyan Micanski was left with his head in his hands at the fulltime whistle on Saturday.
Playing away at Union Berlin in the second division in Germany, Micanski, signed by Ingolstadt in the winter transfer window, was presented with a match-winning opportunity as the visitors earned an injury time penalty.
There was brief moment of mind-games as Union defender Fabien Schönheim hung around in the box to scream orders at keeper Daniel Haas, but after Schönheim was ushered out the area with a yellow card for good measure, Micanski finally had his chance to shine.
So what did he do…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...