- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
Everyone loves a panenka FAIL! Iliyan Micanski (Ingolstadt) miss v Union Berlin
27-year-old Bulgarian striker Iliyan Micanski was left with his head in his hands at the fulltime whistle on Saturday.
Playing away at Union Berlin in the second division in Germany, Micanski, signed by Ingolstadt in the winter transfer window, was presented with a match-winning opportunity as the visitors earned an injury time penalty.
There was brief moment of mind-games as Union defender Fabien Schönheim hung around in the box to scream orders at keeper Daniel Haas, but after Schönheim was ushered out the area with a yellow card for good measure, Micanski finally had his chance to shine.
So what did he do…
- Updated: February 18, 2013