- Arsenal fan lays into Olivier Giroud for ‘brainless’ sending off v QPR [Video]
- Neymar: I don’t know if I’ll ever be as good as Ronaldo or Messi [Globo]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Alexis Sanchez has so much self-confidence that sometimes he’s too individual’ [Video]
- Chelsea accused of diving again! Big Sam: Ivanovic went looking for a penalty [Video]
- Arsenal’s Flamini & Rosicky: ‘QPR penalty was harsh, but we forgive ref – it’s Christmas’ [Video]
Everybody loves a scoring goalie: Al-Arabi’s Khalid Al-Rashidi scores injury time equaliser v Kuwait SC
There is plenty to love about this clip from Kuwait’s Premier League on Friday night.
Goalkeeper Khalid Al-Rashidi scored a sensational equaliser as Al Arabi launched their final attack when 1-0 down at home to Kuwait SC.
Al Arabi were 1-0 down, with 95 minutes on the clock (and according to the pictures there were only supposed to be four minutes of injury time) when they launched a corner into the box.
Barely jumping, Al-Rashidi managed to head the ball in through a flurry of players before he was mobbed by his delirious team mates.
According to the match reports, Kuwait SC had only taken the lead in the 92nd minute and from what we can gather this marks a huge turnaround for Al-Rashidi, who was sent off in his last game when appearing for the Kuwait national team.
- Updated: February 11, 2012