Everybody loves a scoring goalie: Al-Arabi’s Khalid Al-Rashidi scores injury time equaliser v Kuwait SC
- February 11, 2012
There is plenty to love about this clip from Kuwait’s Premier League on Friday night.
Goalkeeper Khalid Al-Rashidi scored a sensational equaliser as Al Arabi launched their final attack when 1-0 down at home to Kuwait SC.
Al Arabi were 1-0 down, with 95 minutes on the clock (and according to the pictures there were only supposed to be four minutes of injury time) when they launched a corner into the box.
Barely jumping, Al-Rashidi managed to head the ball in through a flurry of players before he was mobbed by his delirious team mates.
According to the match reports, Kuwait SC had only taken the lead in the 92nd minute and from what we can gather this marks a huge turnaround for Al-Rashidi, who was sent off in his last game when appearing for the Kuwait national team.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]