- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
- Oscar signs a Man United contract & CheekySport meet Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
Everybody loves a scoring goalie: Al-Arabi’s Khalid Al-Rashidi scores injury time equaliser v Kuwait SC
- February 11, 2012
There is plenty to love about this clip from Kuwait’s Premier League on Friday night.
Goalkeeper Khalid Al-Rashidi scored a sensational equaliser as Al Arabi launched their final attack when 1-0 down at home to Kuwait SC.
Al Arabi were 1-0 down, with 95 minutes on the clock (and according to the pictures there were only supposed to be four minutes of injury time) when they launched a corner into the box.
Barely jumping, Al-Rashidi managed to head the ball in through a flurry of players before he was mobbed by his delirious team mates.
According to the match reports, Kuwait SC had only taken the lead in the 92nd minute and from what we can gather this marks a huge turnaround for Al-Rashidi, who was sent off in his last game when appearing for the Kuwait national team.