Everton’s Ross Barkley 15 mins late for bus to England training, leaves without him, comes back to pick him up [Video]
20 year-old Ross Barkley is a well-known homebird, still living at home in the lap of luxury, with Mum still doing everything for the Everton lad.
And that Mum-dependence may have been the reason Barkley slept in this morning, missing the coach to England training, which left without him!
It came to light that Barkley was missing, presumably after a head count from chaperone Roy Hodgson, and they came back to pick him up.
After 15 minutes waiting, Barkley finally appeared, trotting onto the coach. With his hands in his pockets!
Tisk tisk, Hodge won’t have been best pleased by such tardiness; just as well it wasn’t Capello.
Watch Live Stream
- Michail Antonio thought West Ham’s physio was pranking him over his England call up (Video)August 30, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Big Sam names first England squad: Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere unsurprisingly cutAugust 28, 2016
- England boss Sam Allardyce pranks 5 kids at Wembley Stadium (Video)August 28, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Ronald Koeman states that Everton are not interested in Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart (Video)August 25, 2016
- Everton overtake Arsenal in the race for an Algerian winger [Record]August 22, 2016
- Everton have placed a bid for Manchester City keeper Joe Hart [Telegraph]August 21, 2016
- Everton star Gerard Deulofeu bags brilliant assist for Ross Barkley v MK Dons (Video)July 26, 2016
- Ross Barkley didn’t exactly have his ‘Game Face’ on before Sunderland 3 – Everton 0 (Video)May 11, 2016
- Man United to offer huge money to sign Everton’s Ross Barkley [Sunday Star]April 2, 2016
- Carlisle 0 – Everton 3: Ross Barkley with the pick of the goals (Official Videos)January 31, 2016