Everton’s Ross Barkley 15 mins late for bus to England training, leaves without him, comes back to pick him up [Video]
20 year-old Ross Barkley is a well-known homebird, still living at home in the lap of luxury, with Mum still doing everything for the Everton lad.
And that Mum-dependence may have been the reason Barkley slept in this morning, missing the coach to England training, which left without him!
It came to light that Barkley was missing, presumably after a head count from chaperone Roy Hodgson, and they came back to pick him up.
After 15 minutes waiting, Barkley finally appeared, trotting onto the coach. With his hands in his pockets!
Tisk tisk, Hodge won’t have been best pleased by such tardiness; just as well it wasn’t Capello.
Watch Live Stream
- Roy Hodgson criticized for bizarre solution to Daniel Sturridge’s calf injury [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his perf...May 27th, 2016
- Wayne Rooney lashes home 52nd England goal against Australia (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku’s summer move from Everton to Chelsea feels like it’s getting closer [E...May 24th, 2016
- Ross Barkley didn’t exactly have his ‘Game Face’ on before Sunderland 3 –...May 11th, 2016
- Man United to offer huge money to sign Everton’s Ross Barkley [Sunday Star]April 2nd, 2016
- Carlisle 0 – Everton 3: Ross Barkley with the pick of the goals (Official Videos)January 31st, 2016
- Ross Barkley’s brilliant solo goal for Everton v Man City (Video)January 27th, 2016