Everton’s Ross Barkley 15 mins late for bus to England training, leaves without him, comes back to pick him up [Video]
20 year-old Ross Barkley is a well-known homebird, still living at home in the lap of luxury, with Mum still doing everything for the Everton lad.
And that Mum-dependence may have been the reason Barkley slept in this morning, missing the coach to England training, which left without him!
It came to light that Barkley was missing, presumably after a head count from chaperone Roy Hodgson, and they came back to pick him up.
After 15 minutes waiting, Barkley finally appeared, trotting onto the coach. With his hands in his pockets!
Tisk tisk, Hodge won’t have been best pleased by such tardiness; just as well it wasn’t Capello.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Everton had talks with Man United on Sunday about signing duo [Squawka]December 6, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie fears confirmed with injury newsDecember 5, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman & Ross Barkley analysed on MOTD (Videos)October 31, 2016
- Ross Barkley is England’s leading creator ahead of Liverpool & Man United starsOctober 13, 2016
- Everton’s Ross Barkley is a ‘difficult player to coach’ (Video)September 4, 2016
- Everton star Gerard Deulofeu bags brilliant assist for Ross Barkley v MK Dons (Video)July 26, 2016