- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
- Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers [Video]
- Arsenal’s defensive midfield wall Francis Coquelin previewsCup semi-final v Reading [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
Everton’s Ross Barkley 15 mins late for bus to England training, leaves without him, comes back to pick him up [Video]
- June 9, 2014
20 year-old Ross Barkley is a well-known homebird, still living at home in the lap of luxury, with Mum still doing everything for the Everton lad.
And that Mum-dependence may have been the reason Barkley slept in this morning, missing the coach to England training, which left without him!
It came to light that Barkley was missing, presumably after a head count from chaperone Roy Hodgson, and they came back to pick him up.
After 15 minutes waiting, Barkley finally appeared, trotting onto the coach. With his hands in his pockets!
Tisk tisk, Hodge won’t have been best pleased by such tardiness; just as well it wasn’t Capello.