Everton’s mascot trolled the ref & the linesman with fake handshakes before the Tottenham game
Well done lad!
Everton’s mascot pulled off a quality prank during the pre-match pomp in the Tottenham game on Sunday as the crafty kid made the referee Kevin Friend and his linesman look stupid.
As the Toffees and Spurs queued up for the requisite handshakes, the Everton boy faked shaking the ref and the linesman’s hand to pull out a hand-raspberry signs in a quality move.
Watch the superb Everton mascot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku’s summer move from Everton to Chelsea feels like it’s getting closer [E...May 24th, 2016
- Everton are trying to land Sevilla’s Unai Emery [Telegraph]May 22nd, 2016
- Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku says he has decided where he will play next season [HLN]May 21st, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Danny Rose seemed to have an accident in his shorts v TurkeyMay 22nd, 2016