Everton’s mascot trolled the ref & the linesman with fake handshakes before the Tottenham game
Well done lad!
Everton’s mascot pulled off a quality prank during the pre-match pomp in the Tottenham game on Sunday as the crafty kid made the referee Kevin Friend and his linesman look stupid.
As the Toffees and Spurs queued up for the requisite handshakes, the Everton boy faked shaking the ref and the linesman’s hand to pull out a hand-raspberry signs in a quality move.
Watch the superb Everton mascot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Leighton BainesSeptember 27, 2016
- Everton 0 – Norwich 2: Steven Naismith sinks his old club (Official highlights)September 21, 2016
- Everton fans slated for applauding Steven Naismith goal against them [Tweets]September 20, 2016
- Everton v Norwich: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-20September 19, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016
- Heung-Min Son scores again as Spurs beat CSKA Moscow (Video)September 27, 2016
- Spurs (Son) and Leicester (Islam Slimani) record big wins in the Champions LeagueSeptember 27, 2016
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino delivers “very positive” update on Harry Kane’s injurySeptember 26, 2016