Everton’s mascot trolled the ref & the linesman with fake handshakes before the Tottenham game
- November 3, 2013
Well done lad!
Everton’s mascot pulled off a quality prank during the pre-match pomp in the Tottenham game on Sunday as the crafty kid made the referee Kevin Friend and his linesman look stupid.
As the Toffees and Spurs queued up for the requisite handshakes, the Everton boy faked shaking the ref and the linesman’s hand to pull out a hand-raspberry signs in a quality move.
Watch the superb Everton mascot below.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi