Everton’s mascot trolled the ref & the linesman with fake handshakes before the Tottenham game
Well done lad!
Everton’s mascot pulled off a quality prank during the pre-match pomp in the Tottenham game on Sunday as the crafty kid made the referee Kevin Friend and his linesman look stupid.
As the Toffees and Spurs queued up for the requisite handshakes, the Everton boy faked shaking the ref and the linesman’s hand to pull out a hand-raspberry signs in a quality move.
Watch the superb Everton mascot below.
Watch Live Stream
- Ronald Koeman states that Everton are not interested in Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart (Video)August 25, 2016
- Everton overtake Arsenal in the race for an Algerian winger [Record]August 22, 2016
- Everton have placed a bid for Manchester City keeper Joe Hart [Telegraph]August 21, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016
- Heung-Min Son may leave Spurs to join Wolfsburg [Bild]August 29, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016