- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
Everton’s mascot trolled the ref & the linesman with fake handshakes before the Tottenham game
Well done lad!
Everton’s mascot pulled off a quality prank during the pre-match pomp in the Tottenham game on Sunday as the crafty kid made the referee Kevin Friend and his linesman look stupid.
As the Toffees and Spurs queued up for the requisite handshakes, the Everton boy faked shaking the ref and the linesman’s hand to pull out a hand-raspberry signs in a quality move.
Watch the superb Everton mascot below.
- Updated: November 3, 2013