Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony for £24m to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday People]
- April 19, 2014
The Sunday People report this weekend that Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Bony is a man in form after bagging a brace on Saturday to shoot down Newcastle at St James’ Park.
Bill Mills reports:
Roberto Martinez is planning to make the first move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony.
Martinez sees Bony, 25, as the ideal successor to Romelu Lukaku, who has not ruled out staying at Goodison Park, but looks more likely to leave at the end of his year-long loan spell.
Swansea splashed out £12 million on Bony and will be looking to double their money if they decide to sell a player who still has three years to run on his contract.
In all competitions for club and country this season, Bony has started 40 matches, scoring 25 goals and bagging five assists.
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi