Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony for £24m to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday People]
- April 19, 2014
The Sunday People report this weekend that Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Bony is a man in form after bagging a brace on Saturday to shoot down Newcastle at St James’ Park.
Bill Mills reports:
Roberto Martinez is planning to make the first move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony.
Martinez sees Bony, 25, as the ideal successor to Romelu Lukaku, who has not ruled out staying at Goodison Park, but looks more likely to leave at the end of his year-long loan spell.
Swansea splashed out £12 million on Bony and will be looking to double their money if they decide to sell a player who still has three years to run on his contract.
In all competitions for club and country this season, Bony has started 40 matches, scoring 25 goals and bagging five assists.
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...