- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
- Amazing! Jonas Gutierrez makes his Newcastle comeback for the under-21s v West Ham [Pictures]
- Harry Kane has now equalled last season’s top goal scorer at Spurs [Graphic]
- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony for £24m to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday People]
The Sunday People report this weekend that Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Bony is a man in form after bagging a brace on Saturday to shoot down Newcastle at St James’ Park.
Bill Mills reports:
Roberto Martinez is planning to make the first move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony.
Martinez sees Bony, 25, as the ideal successor to Romelu Lukaku, who has not ruled out staying at Goodison Park, but looks more likely to leave at the end of his year-long loan spell.
Swansea splashed out £12 million on Bony and will be looking to double their money if they decide to sell a player who still has three years to run on his contract.
In all competitions for club and country this season, Bony has started 40 matches, scoring 25 goals and bagging five assists.
- Updated: April 19, 2014