Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony for £24m to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday People]
The Sunday People report this weekend that Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Bony is a man in form after bagging a brace on Saturday to shoot down Newcastle at St James’ Park.
Bill Mills reports:
Roberto Martinez is planning to make the first move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony.
Martinez sees Bony, 25, as the ideal successor to Romelu Lukaku, who has not ruled out staying at Goodison Park, but looks more likely to leave at the end of his year-long loan spell.
Swansea splashed out £12 million on Bony and will be looking to double their money if they decide to sell a player who still has three years to run on his contract.
In all competitions for club and country this season, Bony has started 40 matches, scoring 25 goals and bagging five assists.
Watch Live Stream
- Thibaut Courtois refuses to take the bait on Sky’s Jose Mourinho ‘revenge’ narrative (Video)October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Out of Chelsea: Man United’s Wayne Rooney is injured (Sky Sports Video)October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic on his Man United goal droughtOctober 22, 2016
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Arsenal post video of Alex Iwobi’s incredible dribbling skills v Swansea (Video)October 18, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Famous Wenger critic DT asks if Arsenal are riding their luck (video)October 15, 2016
- Granit Xhaka celebrates Arsenal win over Swansea on Instagram, no mention of red cardOctober 15, 2016