Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony for £24m to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku [Sunday People]
- April 19, 2014
The Sunday People report this weekend that Everton want Swansea’s Wilfried Bony to replace Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku this summer.
Bony is a man in form after bagging a brace on Saturday to shoot down Newcastle at St James’ Park.
Bill Mills reports:
Roberto Martinez is planning to make the first move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony.
Martinez sees Bony, 25, as the ideal successor to Romelu Lukaku, who has not ruled out staying at Goodison Park, but looks more likely to leave at the end of his year-long loan spell.
Swansea splashed out £12 million on Bony and will be looking to double their money if they decide to sell a player who still has three years to run on his contract.
In all competitions for club and country this season, Bony has started 40 matches, scoring 25 goals and bagging five assists.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi