- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Everton sign Spanish keeper Joel Robles [Marca]
Everton look set to complete the signing of a third former Wigan player, according to Madrid based daily Marca.
After securing the signature of Arouna Kone and with Antolin Alcaraz also heading to Goodison Park to join up with Roberto Martinez, Marca reveal Everton have signed Joel Robles.
The Spanish Under-21 keeper spent the second half of last season at Wigan, on loan from Atletico Madrid, and is expected to put pressure on Everton number one Tim Howard.
He ousted Ali Al Habsi in the Wigan goal and played the full match as the Latics stunned Manchester City 1-0 in the FA Cup final.
Roberto Martinez was eager for Robles to join the Toffees and the 23-year-old custodian was keen on a move as he was unlikely to secure much playing time at Atletico Madrid, with Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois in such fine form.
Everton’s signing of Joel Robles is expected to be announced in the next 48 hours.
- Updated: July 9, 2013