Everton launch Boca Juniors-esque away kit for 2013/2014 [video & pictures]
- August 6, 2013
There is plenty that is new and fresh about Everton this coming campaign as the Toffees embark on life without David Moyes.
New faces such as Roberto Martinez, Arouna Kone and Gerard Deulofeu, plus what could be a drastically different playing style, should keep the Goodison Park faithful interested.
Everton have launched their new away kit for 2013/2014 and it appears to be some sort of homage to Boca Juniors – one of the moist distinctive and well liked football shirts on the planet.
Not quite sure the palm trees are very Merseyside but hey, Phil Jagielka looks good in the picture above!
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- New Everton song trolls Chelsea: Money can’t buy me Stones (video)
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Everton fans taunt Chelsea singing ‘Money can’t buy you Stones’ (Fan ...
- Joey Barton airs his thoughts on Everton and Chelsea’s John Stones tug-of-war (Vi...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...