Everton launch Boca Juniors-esque away kit for 2013/2014 [video & pictures]
- August 6, 2013
There is plenty that is new and fresh about Everton this coming campaign as the Toffees embark on life without David Moyes.
New faces such as Roberto Martinez, Arouna Kone and Gerard Deulofeu, plus what could be a drastically different playing style, should keep the Goodison Park faithful interested.
Everton have launched their new away kit for 2013/2014 and it appears to be some sort of homage to Boca Juniors – one of the moist distinctive and well liked football shirts on the planet.
Not quite sure the palm trees are very Merseyside but hey, Phil Jagielka looks good in the picture above!
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi