Everton interested in Atletico Madrid forward Daniel Aquino [Di Marzio]
23 year old Daniel Aquino has impressed in the Atletico Madrid reserves since his move to the club in January 2013.
Having made only one league appearance for Los Rojiblancos, Daniel Aquino is being closely watched by a number of European sides.
Everton lead the race to sign him, with Metz and Waregem also interested according to respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez is in the market for forwards this summer, with on-loan Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku due to go back to Stamford Bridge.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Man United fans get excited as Antoine Griezmann produces another transfer hint [Telefoot]November 27, 2016
- Man United plan to sign one of the best defenders in the world this January [ESPN]November 27, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann admits he had doubts about Atletico future in summer [GQ]November 26, 2016
- Everton v Man United: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Everton & West Brom keen on signing Morgan Schneiderlin from Man United [Telegraph]December 2, 2016
- Everton fans force Ronald Koeman to change his Christmas treeDecember 1, 2016
- Gary Lineker speaks about playing against ‘all-time great’ Ronald Koeman (Video)November 21, 2016