Everton interested in Atletico Madrid forward Daniel Aquino [Di Marzio]
- May 5, 2014
23 year old Daniel Aquino has impressed in the Atletico Madrid reserves since his move to the club in January 2013.
Having made only one league appearance for Los Rojiblancos, Daniel Aquino is being closely watched by a number of European sides.
Everton lead the race to sign him, with Metz and Waregem also interested according to respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez is in the market for forwards this summer, with on-loan Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku due to go back to Stamford Bridge.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]