Everton interested in Atletico Madrid forward Daniel Aquino [Di Marzio]
23 year old Daniel Aquino has impressed in the Atletico Madrid reserves since his move to the club in January 2013.
Having made only one league appearance for Los Rojiblancos, Daniel Aquino is being closely watched by a number of European sides.
Everton lead the race to sign him, with Metz and Waregem also interested according to respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez is in the market for forwards this summer, with on-loan Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku due to go back to Stamford Bridge.
Watch Live Stream
- Atletico forward Antoine Griezmann has been practising his English [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Man United have been offered Atletico Madrid midfielder Bernard Mensah by his agent [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Mascherano slip proves costly for Barcelona in Atletico draw (Official highlights video)September 22, 2016
- Everton star Yannick Bolasie gets advice from his childhood hero Thierry Henry (Video)September 30, 2016
- EA Sports FIFA 17 snub Liverpool completely, double down on Everton [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Everton v Crystal Palace: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- Bad news for Everton’s Leighton BainesSeptember 27, 2016