Everton hired a group of dancers to dress as stewards and put on a flash mob show at the Fulham game
- December 14, 2013
The halftime entertainment at Goodison Park on Saturday took everyone by surprise.
As something of a Christmas treat, Everton hired a group of dancers to dress as stewards and at halftime they unexpectedly burst into life on the sidelines.
With the sprinklers spraying the air with water, the Everton flash mob put on an energetic dance performance which got a good applause from the crowd when it finished.
Gullibly some Everton fans seem to have thought that the club’s actual stewards were performing on the pitch.
Watch the Everton flash mob below.
- New Everton song trolls Chelsea: Money can’t buy me Stones (video)
- Spurred On urge Daniel Levy to splash the cash after Spurs 0 – Everton 0 (video)
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Everton fans taunt Chelsea singing ‘Money can’t buy you Stones’ (Fan ...
- Joey Barton airs his thoughts on Everton and Chelsea’s John Stones tug-of-war (Vi...
- Everton fans react to reports claiming PSG had £20m bid for Seamus Coleman rejected (Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...