- Manchester United fan calls for Van Gaal to sign up Radamel Falcao after Newcastle win [Video]
- Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling: ‘I shaved my head ‘cos I wasn’t scoring, so now I’m keeping this style!’ [Video]
- Real Madrid wouldn’t sell Gareth Bale ‘for €300m’, believe he can win Ballon D’Or one day [Marca]
- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
Scum! Everton fans sing a disgusting racist chant towards Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge
There is no love lost between Liverpool and Everton fans.
However, there is a line and certain fans of Everton FC have crossed the line… and by some distance.
After Everton beat Blackburn 3-1 in a friendly at the weekend, Everton fans, fuelled by alcohol, got up to no good in the North West.
Liverpool forward Daniel Sturridge was the subject of the Everton fans racist chants.
He’s a f***ing n***** and that is why we hate him.
Watch the truly disgusting video below:
- Updated: July 29, 2013