The brilliant song about Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard’s epic error v Chelsea in the Everton-Man City game [Video]
Everton may have had a disappointing Saturday against Manchester City, however the Goodison Park fans did contribute one comedy moment to proceedings.
During the match Man City’s supporters joined in voice to take the mickey out of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
Gerrard was a guilty party in Liverpool’s pivotal defeat to Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League when the Reds #8 slipped to allow Demba Ba to score Chelsea’s opener at Anfield.
Cashing in on the misfortunes of their bitter rival, City’s fan sung during the Everton game:
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He slipped on his f*cking arse. He gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Watch Instagram footage of the Man City fans in full voice below.
Bet £5 & grab a £20 free bet!
- Man United star Juan Mata says club must improve after recent wobble [Mirror]
- Twitter catches Ross Barkley fever after another impressive England performance (Tweets)
- Forget Chelsea. Everton’s John Stones is now linked to play alongside Leo Messi [...
- Andriy Yarmolenko’s agent Vadim Shabliy posts a picture on Facebook at Everton...
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel gatecrashes coach’s TV interview after Slovakia b...
- Rio Ferdinand slams Man United boss LVG and brands club as unrecognisable
- FPL managers bemoan another Man City international injury, to Aleksandr Kolarov [Tweets]
- Man City legend Elano scores for Chennaiyin FC at Goa (official video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson reveals reason he declined to sign David Silva when he was at Valenci...