The brilliant song about Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard’s epic error v Chelsea in the Everton-Man City game [Video]
- May 3, 2014
Everton may have had a disappointing Saturday against Manchester City, however the Goodison Park fans did contribute one comedy moment to proceedings.
During the match Man City’s supporters joined in voice to take the mickey out of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
Gerrard was a guilty party in Liverpool’s pivotal defeat to Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League when the Reds #8 slipped to allow Demba Ba to score Chelsea’s opener at Anfield.
Cashing in on the misfortunes of their bitter rival, City’s fan sung during the Everton game:
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He slipped on his f*cking arse. He gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Watch Instagram footage of the Man City fans in full voice below.
Bet £5 & grab a £20 free bet!
- Everton 1 – Villarreal 2: Toffees lose Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, Wayne...
- Everton star Romelu Lukaku pranks club kitchen staff lady (Video)
- Wayne Rooney glad to get a good reception on Everton return for Duncan Ferguson’s...
- Man United striker Wayne Rooney received awesome welcome at Everton (video)
- Leeds pieced together an amazing team move as Alex Mowatt scored v Everton (Video)
- Everton v Villarreal: Watch a Live Stream of Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial, with Wayne ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi