The brilliant song about Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard’s epic error v Chelsea in the Everton-Man City game [Video]
Everton may have had a disappointing Saturday against Manchester City, however the Goodison Park fans did contribute one comedy moment to proceedings.
During the match Man City’s supporters joined in voice to take the mickey out of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
Gerrard was a guilty party in Liverpool’s pivotal defeat to Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League when the Reds #8 slipped to allow Demba Ba to score Chelsea’s opener at Anfield.
Cashing in on the misfortunes of their bitter rival, City’s fan sung during the Everton game:
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He slipped on his f*cking arse. He gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Watch Instagram footage of the Man City fans in full voice below.
Bet £5 & grab a £20 free bet!
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp bursts out laughing after funny mix-up in post-match interview (Video)October 23, 2016
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis explains why he thinks Liverpool can win the title (Video)October 23, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016