The brilliant song about Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard’s epic error v Chelsea in the Everton-Man City game [Video]
Everton may have had a disappointing Saturday against Manchester City, however the Goodison Park fans did contribute one comedy moment to proceedings.
During the match Man City’s supporters joined in voice to take the mickey out of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.
Gerrard was a guilty party in Liverpool’s pivotal defeat to Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League when the Reds #8 slipped to allow Demba Ba to score Chelsea’s opener at Anfield.
Cashing in on the misfortunes of their bitter rival, City’s fan sung during the Everton game:
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard. He slipped on his f*cking arse. He gave it to Demba Ba. Steve Gerrard, Gerrard.
Watch Instagram footage of the Man City fans in full voice below.
Bet £5 & grab a £20 free bet!
Watch Live Stream
- Romelu Lukaku reveals he was present when Paul Pogba re-signed for Man UnitedDecember 7, 2016
- Everton had talks with Man United on Sunday about signing duo [Squawka]December 6, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie fears confirmed with injury newsDecember 5, 2016
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Joey Barton calls out Steven Gerrard’s coaching credentials (Video)December 8, 2016
- Top striker criticised for not joining Liverpool or Arsenal (BBC Video)December 8, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool are worse at defending than under Brendan RodgersDecember 7, 2016
- Man City table pong challenge: Gael Clichy v Fabian Delph (video)December 7, 2016
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016