Everton & Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku cuts off his dreadlocks [Instagram picture]
- January 18, 2014
All eyes will be on Romelu Lukaku on Monday night when Everton step out at the Hawthorns to play West Brom.
The on loan Chelsea striker posted a picture on Instagram on Saturday, showing him pulling at his dreadlocks with a table full of hair cutting equipment.
Lukaku, who has been so impressive for Everton this season, added the following tag line to the Instagram picture: “It was time :-) …. #ByeDreads”.
Ever since Lukaku arrived in English football at Chelsea, signed from Anderlecht, the most distinctive feature of the Belgian has been the dreads…
But, at the time of posting, Lukaku had not added another picture on Instagram of his new look.
We will likely have to wait until West Brom v Everton…
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Chelsea closing in on the signing of Reading centre back Michael Hector [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...