Everton boss Roberto Martinez tells press he’s not looking at the table; 70 point target [Video]
The top 4 certainly have a gap between themselves and the chasing group.
Everton are leading the chasing group behind Arsenal and host the Gunners in a couple of weeks.
In his press conference ahead of the Newcastle game, Martinez said he’s not looking at the table.
The highly rated manager wants his side to reach 70 points at the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Confirmed: Romelu Lukaku’s reaction during the Man United game was about Roberto MartinezAugust 5, 2016
- Was Romelu Lukaku reacting to Roberto Martinez being appointed Belgium boss? (Video)August 3, 2016