Everton boss Roberto Martinez tells press he’s not looking at the table; 70 point target [Video]
The top 4 certainly have a gap between themselves and the chasing group.
Everton are leading the chasing group behind Arsenal and host the Gunners in a couple of weeks.
In his press conference ahead of the Newcastle game, Martinez said he’s not looking at the table.
The highly rated manager wants his side to reach 70 points at the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Everton forward Gerard Deulofeu scores cracking goal for Spain U21s (Video)August 31, 2016
- Everton & West Ham target Wilfried Bony tweets about his exciting new challengeAugust 31, 2016
- Everton very close to signing Yacine Brahimi from Porto [Ojogo]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Confirmed: Romelu Lukaku’s reaction during the Man United game was about Roberto MartinezAugust 5, 2016
- Was Romelu Lukaku reacting to Roberto Martinez being appointed Belgium boss? (Video)August 3, 2016
- Madness: Belgium appoint Roberto Martinez as new manager to the shock of Football [Tweets]August 3, 2016