Everton boss Roberto Martinez tells press he’s not looking at the table; 70 point target [Video]
The top 4 certainly have a gap between themselves and the chasing group.
Everton are leading the chasing group behind Arsenal and host the Gunners in a couple of weeks.
In his press conference ahead of the Newcastle game, Martinez said he’s not looking at the table.
The highly rated manager wants his side to reach 70 points at the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Forget Fellaini, Man United fans are raging about Paul Pogba, again [Tweets]December 4, 2016
- Zlatan ends Seamus Coleman and Twitter can’t copeDecember 4, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s brilliant Man United goal v Everton (Official Videos)December 4, 2016
- No red card? Marcos Rojo’s horror foul v Everton’s Idrissa Gueye (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- Roberto Martinez and Thierry Henry send a message out to Belgium supporters (Video)September 1, 2016
- Belgium boss Roberto Martinez explains why Thierry Henry is the perfect assistant coach (Video)August 26, 2016
- Confirmed: Romelu Lukaku’s reaction during the Man United game was about Roberto MartinezAugust 5, 2016
- Was Romelu Lukaku reacting to Roberto Martinez being appointed Belgium boss? (Video)August 3, 2016