Everton boss Roberto Martinez tells press he’s not looking at the table; 70 point target [Video]
- March 24, 2014
The top 4 certainly have a gap between themselves and the chasing group.
Everton are leading the chasing group behind Arsenal and host the Gunners in a couple of weeks.
In his press conference ahead of the Newcastle game, Martinez said he’s not looking at the table.
The highly rated manager wants his side to reach 70 points at the end of the season.
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Romelu Lukaku bags a hat-trick as Everton come from behind to beat Hearts 3-1 (Official...
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku nets a hat-trick in 3-1 win over Hearts (Videos)
- Chelsea on the verge of completing deal for Augsburg’s €20million rated left back...
- Everton fans slam Chelsea for Gary Cahill’s public tapping up of John Stones [Bes...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi