- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Loanee Gareth Barry should be allowed to play against Manchester City’ [Video]
- Updated: May 1, 2014
As happens every time a loanee is due to face his parent club, a mini-controversy has developed over Gareth Barry’s ineligibility for this weekend’s game between Everton and Man City.
On loan at Everton, Premier League loan rules stipulate that loanees cannot play against their parent clubs, and that’s always been the way, but with the Champions League this week showing the effects of allowing it, Roberto Martinez has a strong arguing case.
The Everton boss made the case at his press conference this morning, saying that if it’s allowed in the Champions League, then there’s no logical reason why it shouldn’t be in the Champions League.