- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Everton boss Roberto Martinez gave a terrific speech at the Hillsborough Memorial
Last year Everton chairman Bill Kenwright gave a terrific speech at the Hillsborough Memorial.
Today it was the turn of Everton manager Roberto Martinez, who’s impressive standing in the game – as a pundit, FA Cup winner and boss of a Toffees side that is currently fourth – went up a notch today.
Martinez was an absolute class act at Anfield at the Hillsborough Memorial to pay tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans that lost their lives at an FA Cup semi-final.
The Spaniard talked of how he felt as a 15-year-old boy then elaborated on the fight for justice and how Everton stand side-by-side with their great local rivals.
Really class speech this!
- Updated: April 15, 2014