Everton boss Roberto Martinez gave a terrific speech at the Hillsborough Memorial
- April 15, 2014
Last year Everton chairman Bill Kenwright gave a terrific speech at the Hillsborough Memorial.
Today it was the turn of Everton manager Roberto Martinez, who’s impressive standing in the game – as a pundit, FA Cup winner and boss of a Toffees side that is currently fourth – went up a notch today.
Martinez was an absolute class act at Anfield at the Hillsborough Memorial to pay tribute to the 96 Liverpool fans that lost their lives at an FA Cup semi-final.
The Spaniard talked of how he felt as a 15-year-old boy then elaborated on the fight for justice and how Everton stand side-by-side with their great local rivals.
Really class speech this!
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi