- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Even Cristiano Ronaldo can’t play Grand Theft Auto online, gets an error message [Picture]
Fans of the mega-successful computer game Grand Theft Auto have been complaining furiously over the past few days as many gamers have been unable to enjoy the shoot-em-up online.
Fans of GTA have been receiving error messages on Rockstar’s servers, and on Monday a picture starting getting passed round the internet of Cristiano Ronaldo standing in front of a giant screen as he also faced the same problem.
Whether the picture is real or a meme is unknown, but many GTA fans are distributing the image as 100% real.
Aside from this latest image, fans of GTA have long imagined what the game would be like if Cristiano Ronaldo was the central figure in the game.
In that regard, a bunch of talented hackers have included the Real Madrid star in the new GTA IV, and you can watch Cristiano shooting up the streets of New York below.
- Updated: October 8, 2013