- Exclusive Offer! Back Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling to score anytime v Swansea at 5/1!!!
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic tipped to leave PSG to finish his career at AS Roma [Aftonbladet]
- The next stops on Martin Ødegaard’s European tour are Manchesters United & City [VG]
- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
Even Cristiano Ronaldo can’t play Grand Theft Auto online, gets an error message [Picture]
Fans of the mega-successful computer game Grand Theft Auto have been complaining furiously over the past few days as many gamers have been unable to enjoy the shoot-em-up online.
Fans of GTA have been receiving error messages on Rockstar’s servers, and on Monday a picture starting getting passed round the internet of Cristiano Ronaldo standing in front of a giant screen as he also faced the same problem.
Whether the picture is real or a meme is unknown, but many GTA fans are distributing the image as 100% real.
Aside from this latest image, fans of GTA have long imagined what the game would be like if Cristiano Ronaldo was the central figure in the game.
In that regard, a bunch of talented hackers have included the Real Madrid star in the new GTA IV, and you can watch Cristiano shooting up the streets of New York below.
- Updated: October 8, 2013