- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Evander Sno (NEC) suffers a cardiac arrest on the pitch but manages to walk off the field
- Updated: September 30, 2012
“Evander [Sno] had a cardiac arrest which was followed by a shock from his internal defibrillator. And the shock is what he felt and that terrified him, which I could see in his eyes on the pitch. He was transported to a hospital because the defibrillator caused arrhythmia (abnormal heart beat) so he has to stay there for the night.” - Feyenoord doctor Casper van Eijck.
Former Celtic, Ajax and Bristol City forward Evander Sno suffered a scary health incident on Saturday as the 25-year-old Dutchman had a cardiac arrest on the pitch.
Sno’s dodgy ticker is well-known.
Back in 2010, during an Ajax reserve game, Sno had his first heart attack. At that point the attacker had n external defibrillator implanted in his chest to help regulate and manage his heart, and on Saturday the current NEC player was indebted to that instrument for saving his life.
In a freaky moment during the match at Feyenoord, Sno sunk to his knees midway in the 3oth minute and immediately his teammates looked very concerned. As we now know, Sno suffered a heart attack, but incredible the number six was able to walk off the pitch before he was taken to hospital.
Although his is out of any immediate danger, Evander Sno is likely to take time to recover before he returns to the field of play.
Watch the incident below.