Europa League draw: Tottenham in pot 1, Celtic pot 2 & Everton pot 3 [Graphic]
- August 29, 2014
On Friday in Monaco the draw for the group stages of the 2014-15 Europa League will be made.
The competition this season only has three British based side remaining, being Tottenham Hotspurs, Scottish champions Celtic and Everton.
Tottenham, who got to the semifinal of the tournament last season, are ranked in pot 1.
Spurs are joined by Sevilla, Inter Milan, PSV, Napoli and Lille in the top grouping.
Dropping down a level into pot 2 we find Celtic, and it’s worth noting that the SPL champs could be drawn against Legia Warsaw, with the Poles ranked in pot 3.
Also in pot three is Roberto Martinez’s Everton, who seem destined to face a tough set of opponents in the group phase. Everton are ranked alongside Torino and Feyenoord.
See the full four pots ahead of the Europa League draw below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...