Europa League draw: Tottenham in pot 1, Celtic pot 2 & Everton pot 3 [Graphic]
On Friday in Monaco the draw for the group stages of the 2014-15 Europa League will be made.
The competition this season only has three British based side remaining, being Tottenham Hotspurs, Scottish champions Celtic and Everton.
Tottenham, who got to the semifinal of the tournament last season, are ranked in pot 1.
Spurs are joined by Sevilla, Inter Milan, PSV, Napoli and Lille in the top grouping.
Dropping down a level into pot 2 we find Celtic, and it’s worth noting that the SPL champs could be drawn against Legia Warsaw, with the Poles ranked in pot 3.
Also in pot three is Roberto Martinez’s Everton, who seem destined to face a tough set of opponents in the group phase. Everton are ranked alongside Torino and Feyenoord.
See the full four pots ahead of the Europa League draw below.
Watch Live Stream
- Kolo Toure takes blame for Celtic’s 2-0 defeat to Borussia Monchengladbach (Video)October 19, 2016
- Awesome: Man City’s Patrick Roberts recreates Lionel Messi’s best UCL goals (Video)October 19, 2016
- 5-year-old Celtic fan rings club to apologise for missing game due to friend’s birthday partyOctober 19, 2016
- Gladbach confirm they are missing big stars v CelticOctober 18, 2016
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Moussa Sissoko has been charged with violent conductOctober 24, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016