Europa League draw: Tottenham in pot 1, Celtic pot 2 & Everton pot 3 [Graphic]
On Friday in Monaco the draw for the group stages of the 2014-15 Europa League will be made.
The competition this season only has three British based side remaining, being Tottenham Hotspurs, Scottish champions Celtic and Everton.
Tottenham, who got to the semifinal of the tournament last season, are ranked in pot 1.
Spurs are joined by Sevilla, Inter Milan, PSV, Napoli and Lille in the top grouping.
Dropping down a level into pot 2 we find Celtic, and it’s worth noting that the SPL champs could be drawn against Legia Warsaw, with the Poles ranked in pot 3.
Also in pot three is Roberto Martinez’s Everton, who seem destined to face a tough set of opponents in the group phase. Everton are ranked alongside Torino and Feyenoord.
See the full four pots ahead of the Europa League draw below.
- Inverness CT v Celtic: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Celtic fans think Carlton Cole is ‘indestructible’ in their new song v Ross County (V...
- Molde boss Solskjaer knows why Celtic are struggling so much in Europe (Video)
- How much? Enormous acca for Liverpool, Spurs & Celtic in the Europa League [Promo]
- Roberto Martinez and Everton players star in hammy half season ticket advert (Video)
- Everton & Liverpool players named in European team of the week [Gazzetta]
- BBC’s team of the week has Jamie Vardy & Harry Kane up front, Liverpool & Man Uni...
- Callum Connolly scores superb goal for Everton U21s v Porto (Video)
- Diego Costa’s time up at Chelsea? Blues consider moves for Robin van Persie & a Spurs ...
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]