Europa League draw: Tottenham in pot 1, Celtic pot 2 & Everton pot 3 [Graphic]
On Friday in Monaco the draw for the group stages of the 2014-15 Europa League will be made.
The competition this season only has three British based side remaining, being Tottenham Hotspurs, Scottish champions Celtic and Everton.
Tottenham, who got to the semifinal of the tournament last season, are ranked in pot 1.
Spurs are joined by Sevilla, Inter Milan, PSV, Napoli and Lille in the top grouping.
Dropping down a level into pot 2 we find Celtic, and it’s worth noting that the SPL champs could be drawn against Legia Warsaw, with the Poles ranked in pot 3.
Also in pot three is Roberto Martinez’s Everton, who seem destined to face a tough set of opponents in the group phase. Everton are ranked alongside Torino and Feyenoord.
See the full four pots ahead of the Europa League draw below.
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic fan gets arrested in Manchester for one of the stupidest ever reasonsDecember 7, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Celtic legend Bertie Auld celebrated the League Cup win like a complete boss (Video)November 28, 2016
- Aberdeen v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Scottish League Cup finalNovember 27, 2016
- Big blow for Everton as Yannick Bolasie faces up to a year out with injury [Daily Mail]December 9, 2016
- So long, Memphis? Koeman talks about buying in January before UEL omissionDecember 8, 2016
- Romelu Lukaku reveals he was present when Paul Pogba re-signed for Man UnitedDecember 7, 2016
- Everton had talks with Man United on Sunday about signing duo [Squawka]December 6, 2016
- He’ll regret that: Eric Dier slaps Spurs pal Dele (video)December 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Arsenal & Spurs stars nominated for the UCL player of the week awardDecember 8, 2016
- Willian explains why he didn’t join Tottenham, Chelsea fans love it (video)December 8, 2016