Estudiantes & Dorados in brawl of the season contender: 9 (nine!) sent off & match suspended for 30 minutes
- October 21, 2012
The Mexican second division witnessed one of the greatest brawls of all-time as Estudiantes Tecos and Dorados of the Ascenso MX went at it to a mental degree.
Estudiantes won the match 2-1 but it all kicked off (literally!) in the 83rd minute as a long ball was played up to Estudiantes forward Eduardo Lillingston who took offence to a high challenge from Brazilian Rodrigo Falle that missed completely.
Progressively the fight got worse, with flying kicks and running battles taking place all over the video below and the match was suspended for 30 minutes.
Reports in Mexico confirm that nine were sent off. The total was made up of six players and three substitutes. Four from Estudiantes and five representing Dorados.
Among those was Rodrigo Folle who was responsible for the initial challenge that set off wild proceedings. Enjoy the crazy scenes below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”248925″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi