ESPN panel pretty down on Arsenal’s chances of winning the PL title
- August 13, 2014
There are many pundits who feel Arsenal have a real chance of winning the Premier League title in 2014/2015.
However, the ESPN panel on the video above are far from certain and all three are pretty down on Arsenal generally.
Which is surprising as in recent months Arsenal have won the FA Cup, Community Shield, signed Alexis Sanchez and brought in the right back who is chosen over Bacary Sagna for France.
Craig Burley gets the ball rolling and the former Chelsea midfielder suggests Arsenal will likely finish fourth once again.
Shaka Hislop predicts Arsenal will be closer to the top than to fifth and feels Arsene Wenger’s side are good enough to come second.
Finally, Steve Nicol wonders about Arsenal’s centre back back-up options but does not feel the Gunners will get walloped like they did to some of the bigger teams in 2013/2014.
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi