- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
- Olympiakos pay wonderful tribute to retiring defender Eric Abidal [Video]
ESPN panel pretty down on Arsenal’s chances of winning the PL title
There are many pundits who feel Arsenal have a real chance of winning the Premier League title in 2014/2015.
However, the ESPN panel on the video above are far from certain and all three are pretty down on Arsenal generally.
Which is surprising as in recent months Arsenal have won the FA Cup, Community Shield, signed Alexis Sanchez and brought in the right back who is chosen over Bacary Sagna for France.
Craig Burley gets the ball rolling and the former Chelsea midfielder suggests Arsenal will likely finish fourth once again.
Shaka Hislop predicts Arsenal will be closer to the top than to fifth and feels Arsene Wenger’s side are good enough to come second.
Finally, Steve Nicol wonders about Arsenal’s centre back back-up options but does not feel the Gunners will get walloped like they did to some of the bigger teams in 2013/2014.
- Updated: August 13, 2014