ESPN panel claims Manchester United “need 5 new players” [video]
- July 17, 2014
With Louis van Gaal arriving at Manchester United on Wednesday and with his unveiling press conference on Thursday, there is plenty of debate surrounding the squad available to the veteran Dutch coach.
The ESPN panel suggest, on the video above, that Manchester United “need five new players” including two central defenders and two central midfielders.
This seems a little excessive, considering United have already signed Ander Herrera and have players of the quality of Phil Jones available.
Signing a central defender and a midfielder could well be on van Gaal’s wishlist but there is also a fair amount of naivety on display in this video.
Do United need to replace Rafael? Probably not.
And, surely Luke Shaw will start left back whether Patrice Evra is at the club or not…
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Louis van Gaal sings Frank Sinatra’s ‘My Way’ in superb parody [Video]
- Louis van Gaal has blocked David De Gea’s move to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Manchester United set to bid £20million for Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng [Star]
- Man United closing in on £7.5m deal for Bastian Schweinsteiger [Sunday People]
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal wants Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Sun Sport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi