ESPN Brazil reporter Ale Oliveira says Atletico Mineiro’s Bernard is going to join Arsenal
- July 19, 2013
Ale Oliveira (ESPN Brasil reporter): "Bernard is going to join Arsenal." #AFC
— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) July 19, 2013
During a radio show overnight in Brazil, ESPN reporter Ale Oliveira is being quoted as saying that Atletico Mineiro’s Bernard is going to join Arsenal.
Just how iron-clad these reports are remains to be seen, and many are left doubting whether the Gunners are in fact set to land the Brazilian starlet this summer. The competition for Bernard is fierce.
Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund and Porto have all been linked to the signing of Bernard after the Atletico Mineiro playmaker told his teammates that he will be leaving Brazil after the club’s Copa Libertadores campaign finished.
At only 5″5 the 20-year-old Brazilian starlet, blessed with pace, creativity and an eye for goal. Bernard has been primarily used as a left winger at Atletico Mineiro.
Reports as to how much Bernard would cost vary, with figures from €12-20 million being banded about in various news outlets.
- Off to Arsenal? Real Madrid fly to Shanghai, Karim Benzema references the “past...
- Watch Jeff Reine-Adelaide’s clever scooped pass at Arsenal’s members day (O...
- Chuba Akpom wants to fight for a place at Arsenal rather than being loaned out (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi