Espanyol fans are accused of racially abusing Barca’s Neymar & Dani Alves, a banana skin was thrown on the pitch
- March 29, 2014
Espanyol fans are being accused of racially abusing Barcelona’s Brazilian stars Neymar and Dani Alves.
Reports from the Catalan derby pointed fingers as Espanyol fans for aiming monkey noises at Neymar and Dani Alves.
Aside from the sounds heard off the pitch, a picture taken at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat recorded the sad sight of a banana skin thrown on the surface.
If found guilty, Espanyol will likely face a hefty fine for the unacceptable behaviour of their supporters.
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Identical: Neymar’s doppelgänger Barry Cotter (16) signs for Irish club Limerick
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi wins the Champions League 14-15 Goal of the Season award...
- Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen won the CL 14-15 Save of the Season award (Video)
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes to join Besiktas on free transfer [Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...