- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
- Malmo fans chanted “UEFA, Mafia” after Juventus defeat [video]
- Manchester City top UEFA Youth League group after destroying Bayern Munich 6-0 [Video]
Espanyol fans are accused of racially abusing Barca’s Neymar & Dani Alves, a banana skin was thrown on the pitch
Espanyol fans are being accused of racially abusing Barcelona’s Brazilian stars Neymar and Dani Alves.
Reports from the Catalan derby pointed fingers as Espanyol fans for aiming monkey noises at Neymar and Dani Alves.
Aside from the sounds heard off the pitch, a picture taken at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat recorded the sad sight of a banana skin thrown on the surface.
If found guilty, Espanyol will likely face a hefty fine for the unacceptable behaviour of their supporters.
- Updated: March 29, 2014