Espanyol fans are accused of racially abusing Barca’s Neymar & Dani Alves, a banana skin was thrown on the pitch
Espanyol fans are being accused of racially abusing Barcelona’s Brazilian stars Neymar and Dani Alves.
Reports from the Catalan derby pointed fingers as Espanyol fans for aiming monkey noises at Neymar and Dani Alves.
Aside from the sounds heard off the pitch, a picture taken at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat recorded the sad sight of a banana skin thrown on the surface.
If found guilty, Espanyol will likely face a hefty fine for the unacceptable behaviour of their supporters.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona keeper Claudio Bravo pictured in Manchester ahead of Man City move [Photos]August 23, 2016
- Ex-Barcelona youngster Alen Halilovic scores glorious goal for Hamburg (Official video)August 23, 2016
- Miss Bumbum launches Instagram campaign to get Leo Messi to Unblock herAugust 22, 2016
- Barcelona publish Leo Messi’s 10 best long range goals following super brace v Betis (Video)August 22, 2016
- Amazing: Juventus star Dani Alves donates 300 Hepatitis C treatments to BoliviaAugust 1, 2016
- Confirmed: Dani Alves joins JuventusJune 27, 2016
- Juventus complete signing of Dani Alves from Barcelona, present full-back to fans (Video)June 26, 2016
- What Have I Just Watched: Dani Alves posts certifiably insane Instagram video with his girlfriendJune 19, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Neymar celebrates Olympic Gold with new tattoo, revealed on SnapchatAugust 21, 2016
- Neymar steps down as Brazil captain after winning Olympic goldAugust 21, 2016