Espanyol fans are accused of racially abusing Barca’s Neymar & Dani Alves, a banana skin was thrown on the pitch
- March 29, 2014
Espanyol fans are being accused of racially abusing Barcelona’s Brazilian stars Neymar and Dani Alves.
Reports from the Catalan derby pointed fingers as Espanyol fans for aiming monkey noises at Neymar and Dani Alves.
Aside from the sounds heard off the pitch, a picture taken at the Estadi Cornellà-El Prat recorded the sad sight of a banana skin thrown on the surface.
If found guilty, Espanyol will likely face a hefty fine for the unacceptable behaviour of their supporters.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...