Erm, doesn’t he play for Manchester United now? Juan Mata is still the face of Chelsea sponsors Delta’s in-flight ads
- February 15, 2014
Someone at Delta’s marketing team didn’t get the Mata memo!
A US reddit user spotted the above picture on his Delta flight from Atlanta t0 Palm Beach, which features Chelsea’s Oscar, loanee Ryan Bertrand, and…Man United’s Juan Mata.
Having just recently left Chelsea for Man United in the January window, and having been an influential marketing figure for the club, it seems some sponsors are still clinging to Jonny Kills’ legacy.
Either that or they don’t watch football.
Actually, probably the latter.
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi