Erm, doesn’t he play for Manchester United now? Juan Mata is still the face of Chelsea sponsors Delta’s in-flight ads
Someone at Delta’s marketing team didn’t get the Mata memo!
A US reddit user spotted the above picture on his Delta flight from Atlanta t0 Palm Beach, which features Chelsea’s Oscar, loanee Ryan Bertrand, and…Man United’s Juan Mata.
Having just recently left Chelsea for Man United in the January window, and having been an influential marketing figure for the club, it seems some sponsors are still clinging to Jonny Kills’ legacy.
Either that or they don’t watch football.
Actually, probably the latter.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea agree deal for Polish goalkeeper Marcin Bułka [Przeglad Sportowy]July 29, 2016
- Diego Costa & Nemanja Matic star in new Chelsea 3rd kit videoJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Juan Mata interrupts and trolls David De Gea’s interview for MUTV (Video)July 24, 2016
- Juan Mata took no nonsense from a freestyler at Man United kit launch (video)July 24, 2016
- Juan Mata talks to a fan about Man United exit rumours (Video)July 18, 2016
- Man United target a right-back as Juan Mata could be going back to Spain [Sun]July 17, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger & Adnan Januzaj left out of Man United’s 23 man squad for Galatasaray gameJuly 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial’s brother pens Instagram post slamming Man United star’s exJuly 29, 2016
- Man United probably won’t complete signing of Paul Pogba until at least tomorrow [Fabrizio Romano]July 29, 2016
- Deal of the century: Paul Pogba will sign for Man United today [La Stampa]July 29, 2016