- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Erm, doesn’t he play for Manchester United now? Juan Mata is still the face of Chelsea sponsors Delta’s in-flight ads
- February 15, 2014
Someone at Delta’s marketing team didn’t get the Mata memo!
A US reddit user spotted the above picture on his Delta flight from Atlanta t0 Palm Beach, which features Chelsea’s Oscar, loanee Ryan Bertrand, and…Man United’s Juan Mata.
Having just recently left Chelsea for Man United in the January window, and having been an influential marketing figure for the club, it seems some sponsors are still clinging to Jonny Kills’ legacy.
Either that or they don’t watch football.
Actually, probably the latter.