Erik Lamela posts picture on Twitter of a Spurs team dinner
- December 9, 2013
Cena de equipo ! A pasarla bien con los compañeros! pic.twitter.com/d4RQPdo8Gz
— Erik Manuel Lamela (@Coco_Lamela) December 8, 2013
Of all the Tottenham signings in the summer, the player afforded the most patience is Erik Lamela.
The Argentine forward has flitted in and out of first team reckoning at Spurs and Andre Villas-Boas has spoken on a number of occasions about Lamela needing to learn English and adapt to the pace of the Premier League.
As a result, the picture above was greeted by many Tottenham fans with delight as it shows Lamela integrating with his team mates on a night out.
To translate the Spanish, Lamela wrote: “Team dinner! Hanging out with mates!”
Predictably, there were plenty of jokes on social media, questioning the attire of Sandro (his hat!), Lamela (his shirt!) and Jermain Defoe.
Vlad Chiriches, arguably the most successful of all Tottenham’s summer signings, seems to get away with it…
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]