Magnus Wolff Eikrem’s (ex-Man United) epic reaction on realising Molde were champs
- November 12, 2012
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s stock is on the rise again this Monday.
Manchester United’s former baby-faced assassin completed an amazing achievement on Sunday night as his Molde side won the Norwegian title for the second season running. 39-year-old Solskjaer has now won the title in his first two campaigns in management.
The Tippleligaen was secured with a game still to play in the season after Molde beat Honefoss 1-0, while nearest rivals Strømsgodset fell four points behind after losing 2-1 away at Sandnes Ulf.
The moment the league was actually won produced a brilliant clip on television.
Strømsgodset’s match finished several minutes after Molde’s final whistle, and it was only when Norwegian international (and ex-Manchester United) striker Magnus Wolff Eikrem was being interviewed on TV that the result at Sandnes Ulf was finally confirmed.
That produced an epic reaction from Eikrem, as the attacker was reduced to screaming and jumping around like maniac as the championship was finally sown up.
Watch the clip with English subtitles below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258284″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi