Magnus Wolff Eikrem’s (ex-Man United) epic reaction on realising Molde were champs
- November 12, 2012
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s stock is on the rise again this Monday.
Manchester United’s former baby-faced assassin completed an amazing achievement on Sunday night as his Molde side won the Norwegian title for the second season running. 39-year-old Solskjaer has now won the title in his first two campaigns in management.
The Tippleligaen was secured with a game still to play in the season after Molde beat Honefoss 1-0, while nearest rivals Strømsgodset fell four points behind after losing 2-1 away at Sandnes Ulf.
The moment the league was actually won produced a brilliant clip on television.
Strømsgodset’s match finished several minutes after Molde’s final whistle, and it was only when Norwegian international (and ex-Manchester United) striker Magnus Wolff Eikrem was being interviewed on TV that the result at Sandnes Ulf was finally confirmed.
That produced an epic reaction from Eikrem, as the attacker was reduced to screaming and jumping around like maniac as the championship was finally sown up.
Watch the clip with English subtitles below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258284″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...