- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Magnus Wolff Eikrem’s (ex-Man United) epic reaction on realising Molde were champs
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s stock is on the rise again this Monday.
Manchester United’s former baby-faced assassin completed an amazing achievement on Sunday night as his Molde side won the Norwegian title for the second season running. 39-year-old Solskjaer has now won the title in his first two campaigns in management.
The Tippleligaen was secured with a game still to play in the season after Molde beat Honefoss 1-0, while nearest rivals Strømsgodset fell four points behind after losing 2-1 away at Sandnes Ulf.
The moment the league was actually won produced a brilliant clip on television.
Strømsgodset’s match finished several minutes after Molde’s final whistle, and it was only when Norwegian international (and ex-Manchester United) striker Magnus Wolff Eikrem was being interviewed on TV that the result at Sandnes Ulf was finally confirmed.
That produced an epic reaction from Eikrem, as the attacker was reduced to screaming and jumping around like maniac as the championship was finally sown up.
Watch the clip with English subtitles below.
- Updated: November 12, 2012