Epic pyro show as various Ukrainian clubs ultras unite to support a united Ukraine [Video]
- May 19, 2014
Eastern European football is famed for fans use of fire and pyro at games.
In Ukraine, the country is on the brink of war, with Russia’s Vladamir Putin placing troops in Crimea.
The Youtube video explains that ultras of a number of Ukranian clubs united to support a united Ukraine: Vorskla (Poltava), Desna (Chernigov), Dynamo (Kiev), Zarya (Lugansk), Karpaty (Lviv), Metalist (Kharkiv), Nafkom (Brovary), Obolon (Kyiv), brand (Simferopol) CSKA (Kiev), Chernomorets (Odessa).
Filmed yesterday, watch the amazing video from a bridge in Kiev below.
- Fail! Ukraine midfielder Oleh Gusev lashed the ball at his own face during game against...
- Insane! Ukrainian substitute punches referee in the face in Rivne Supercup match [Video]
- Sepp Blatter says Russia and Ukraine would be kept apart at 2018 World Cup
- Belarus & Ukraine fans unite to sing “Putin is a d***head” during qual...
- An old Brazil fan tells a Ukrainian reporter to “suck my d*ck” in his post ...
- Raymond Domenech claims France qualifying for World Cup was catalyst for Ukraine crisis...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi