- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
Epic pyro show as various Ukrainian clubs ultras unite to support a united Ukraine [Video]
Eastern European football is famed for fans use of fire and pyro at games.
In Ukraine, the country is on the brink of war, with Russia’s Vladamir Putin placing troops in Crimea.
The Youtube video explains that ultras of a number of Ukranian clubs united to support a united Ukraine: Vorskla (Poltava), Desna (Chernigov), Dynamo (Kiev), Zarya (Lugansk), Karpaty (Lviv), Metalist (Kharkiv), Nafkom (Brovary), Obolon (Kyiv), brand (Simferopol) CSKA (Kiev), Chernomorets (Odessa).
Filmed yesterday, watch the amazing video from a bridge in Kiev below.
- Updated: May 19, 2014