Epic Miss! Marcos Junior (Brazil U20) v Uruguay
- January 13, 2013
We feature so many poor misses on this website, that often a combination of factors can make one really stand out.
As you can see from the video below, Fluminense striker Marcos Junior has produced a miss of epic proportions in yet another clip from the Sudamericano U20 that will surely go viral.
But the pictures below need some explaining as well. Setting the scene helps explain why this miss could go down as the worst of 2013.
Brazil were 1-0 down at half-time when Marcos Junior was introduced and fell to a 2-0 deficit almost immediately.
The comeback though came with two goals within a minute on 71 and 72 -with Marcos Junior claiming the second Brazil goal.
All the momentum was with Brazil and with eight minutes to go Marcos Junior was presented with the chance on the video below.
A 91st minute Uruguay winner from Nicolas Lopez just adds salt to the wounds!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi