Epic goalie FAIL: Rapid Vienna’s Lukas Konigshofer is fooled by a fake whistle, Vojvodina’s Milan Bojovic scores
- August 3, 2012
A crazy goal was spotted in Serbia on Thursday night in the Europa League, as Vojvodina Novi Sad edged Rapid Vienna 2-1.
The decisive goal was a complete farce.
After defending a set-play in the 94th minute of the match, Rapid Vienna keeper Lukas Konigshofer voluntarily surrendered possession after being duped by a fake whistle from seemingly a rogue in the crowd.
After hearing the peep! Konigshofer intuitively tossed the ball onto the floor to take the ‘free-kick’, only for Vojvodina striker Milan Bojovic to steam in and whack the ball into the gaping goal.
Watch the mad footage below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”209889″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...