Epic goalie FAIL: Rapid Vienna’s Lukas Konigshofer is fooled by a fake whistle, Vojvodina’s Milan Bojovic scores
- August 3, 2012
A crazy goal was spotted in Serbia on Thursday night in the Europa League, as Vojvodina Novi Sad edged Rapid Vienna 2-1.
The decisive goal was a complete farce.
After defending a set-play in the 94th minute of the match, Rapid Vienna keeper Lukas Konigshofer voluntarily surrendered possession after being duped by a fake whistle from seemingly a rogue in the crowd.
After hearing the peep! Konigshofer intuitively tossed the ball onto the floor to take the ‘free-kick’, only for Vojvodina striker Milan Bojovic to steam in and whack the ball into the gaping goal.
Watch the mad footage below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”209889″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi