- Martin Skrtel & Adam Lallana post match interview after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Arsenal man Per Mertesacker mauled for ducking out of Martin Skrtel’s equaliser [Pic & Tweets]
- Arsenal slammed for poor defending on Liverpool’s equaliser [Tweets]
- Best tweets as 10 man Liverpool score late equaliser to draw 2-2 at home to Arsenal
- Liverpool’s defending for Olivier Giroud goal was WOEFUL [Pictures]
Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.
- Updated: August 30, 2014