Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
- August 30, 2014
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi