Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.
Watch Live Stream
- Patrice Evra reveals that Sir Alex Ferguson didn’t approve of Carlos Tevez friendshipOctober 28, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino quite literally laughs off Sergio Aguero to Spurs story (Video)October 28, 2016
- Arsenal & Man City stars included in the top defenders in world football [France Football]October 28, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s performance improves after a change of football boots v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Peter Crouch makes brilliant joke at his own expense after compliment from Twitter userOctober 23, 2016
- Glen Johnson is injured & an update on Stoke’s Joe AllenOctober 14, 2016
- Stoke star Bojan Krkic scored a glorious goal in the Pope’s peace match (video)October 13, 2016
- Joe Allen says it was tough for him to score against Man United (video)October 9, 2016