Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016
- Stoke’s Andy Wilkinson sparks pitch invasion after scoring in own testimonial (Video)May 20th, 2016
- Dimitri Payet will miss West Ham’s final game of the season at StokeMay 14th, 2016
- Stoke’s Phil Bardsley filmed punching Palace’s Yannick Bolasie in the neckMay 7th, 2016
- Manchester City vs Stoke City [Team Sheets]April 23rd, 2016