- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
- August 30, 2014
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.