Epic! Ginger bearded-shirtless-tattooed Stoke fan goes wild after beating Manchester City [Vine]
- August 30, 2014
Stoke pulled off the result of the Premier League matchday with a brilliant win over champions Manchester City, at fortress Etihad, no less.
The travelling Potters are basking in a rare, historic, and genuinely deserved win, having outplayed and outpassed City for large swathes of the game.
One super fan, with a ginger hipster beard, ripped off his shirt to reveal his colourfully tattooed torso and went barking mad at the full time whistle.
Train and match ticket to Manchester: around £100.
Beating moneybags Manchester City in their own back yard, with one of the smallest budgets in the league: priceless.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...