Epic FAIL Twitter Bantz! Bolton take a hammering for running their mouth off before the 7-1 Reading defeat [Pictures]
- January 18, 2014
— Reading FC (@ReadingFC) January 18, 2014
Whoever runs Bolton Wanderers Twitter account may be in need of a new job.
One of the standout results in England on Saturday was Reading’s 7-1 hammering of Bolton in the Championship.
The Royals had the three points sown up inside 33 minutes courtesy of a hat-trick from Adam Le Fondre, while further strikes from Pavel Pogrebnyak, Kaspars Gorkss, Hope Akpan and Nick Blackman were added before David Ngog got a late consolation for Bolton.
Unfortunately for the Trotters, their club was made too look even more foolish than usual after their 7-1 demolition as eagle-eyed viewers on Twitter were quick to recall banter with Reading’s official Twitter channel before the game.
Below are a series of tweets recalling Bolton’s epic FAIL Twitter bantz! with Reading, together with some other comedy pictures from the match.
Scenes in the Bolton end at 7-1… pic.twitter.com/IWDUfqdYqv
— Football Away Days (@FBAwayDays) January 18, 2014
- Paderborn’s new signing Marcel Ndjeng (33) scores a goal of the season contender ...
- Liverpool fans fume at uninspiring signing of Bolton’s Adam Bogdan [Best Tweets]
- Bournemouth promoted to the Premier League after 3-0 win over Bolton [Official Highlights]
- Preston’s Jermaine Beckford scored 2 breathtaking golazos v Notts County [Officia...
- Eidur Gudjohnsen (36) superb golazo for Bolton from an Emile Heskey (37) assist [Offici...
- Nottingham Forest’s Michail Antonio beat 5 Bolton defenders in a special solo gol...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi