Epic FAIL Twitter Bantz! Bolton take a hammering for running their mouth off before the 7-1 Reading defeat [Pictures]
— Reading FC (@ReadingFC) January 18, 2014
Whoever runs Bolton Wanderers Twitter account may be in need of a new job.
One of the standout results in England on Saturday was Reading’s 7-1 hammering of Bolton in the Championship.
The Royals had the three points sown up inside 33 minutes courtesy of a hat-trick from Adam Le Fondre, while further strikes from Pavel Pogrebnyak, Kaspars Gorkss, Hope Akpan and Nick Blackman were added before David Ngog got a late consolation for Bolton.
Unfortunately for the Trotters, their club was made too look even more foolish than usual after their 7-1 demolition as eagle-eyed viewers on Twitter were quick to recall banter with Reading’s official Twitter channel before the game.
Below are a series of tweets recalling Bolton’s epic FAIL Twitter bantz! with Reading, together with some other comedy pictures from the match.
Scenes in the Bolton end at 7-1… pic.twitter.com/IWDUfqdYqv
— Football Away Days (@FBAwayDays) January 18, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Jay-Jay Okocha & Fabrice Muamba score in Bolton charity match (Videos)May 17th, 2016
- Arsenal have made a bid for Bolton’s Player of the Year, Rob Holding [Goal]May 14th, 2016
- Bolton pair fined and disciplined by club for offensive gesture on Periscope [Picture]April 6th, 2016
- Wellington Silva’s fantasy 5-a-side team has no Arsenal players but a Liverpool star (Video)March 25th, 2016
- Hilarious Fail: Reading fan fell on the stairs whilst trying to steal the match ball (Video)May 1st, 2016
- Exceptional picture of an angry kiss between QPR’s Nedum Onuoha & Reading’s Deni...April 24th, 2016
- Crystal Palace leave it late to win 2-0 at Reading in the FA Cup (Official highlights)March 12th, 2016
- Monaco owner Dmitry Rybolovlev to buy 20% of Reading, to build partnership [L’Equipe]February 28th, 2016