- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers blasts “nasty” Diego Costa & says Liverpool deserved to beat Chelsea [Video]
- Tottenham fan favourite Gareth Bale admits he was an Arsenal fan
Epic FAIL Twitter Bantz! Bolton take a hammering for running their mouth off before the 7-1 Reading defeat [Pictures]
— Reading FC (@ReadingFC) January 18, 2014
Whoever runs Bolton Wanderers Twitter account may be in need of a new job.
One of the standout results in England on Saturday was Reading’s 7-1 hammering of Bolton in the Championship.
The Royals had the three points sown up inside 33 minutes courtesy of a hat-trick from Adam Le Fondre, while further strikes from Pavel Pogrebnyak, Kaspars Gorkss, Hope Akpan and Nick Blackman were added before David Ngog got a late consolation for Bolton.
Unfortunately for the Trotters, their club was made too look even more foolish than usual after their 7-1 demolition as eagle-eyed viewers on Twitter were quick to recall banter with Reading’s official Twitter channel before the game.
Below are a series of tweets recalling Bolton’s epic FAIL Twitter bantz! with Reading, together with some other comedy pictures from the match.
Scenes in the Bolton end at 7-1… pic.twitter.com/IWDUfqdYqv
— Football Away Days (@FBAwayDays) January 18, 2014
- Updated: January 18, 2014