Epic FAIL Twitter Bantz! Bolton take a hammering for running their mouth off before the 7-1 Reading defeat [Pictures]
- January 18, 2014
— Reading FC (@ReadingFC) January 18, 2014
Whoever runs Bolton Wanderers Twitter account may be in need of a new job.
One of the standout results in England on Saturday was Reading’s 7-1 hammering of Bolton in the Championship.
The Royals had the three points sown up inside 33 minutes courtesy of a hat-trick from Adam Le Fondre, while further strikes from Pavel Pogrebnyak, Kaspars Gorkss, Hope Akpan and Nick Blackman were added before David Ngog got a late consolation for Bolton.
Unfortunately for the Trotters, their club was made too look even more foolish than usual after their 7-1 demolition as eagle-eyed viewers on Twitter were quick to recall banter with Reading’s official Twitter channel before the game.
Below are a series of tweets recalling Bolton’s epic FAIL Twitter bantz! with Reading, together with some other comedy pictures from the match.
Scenes in the Bolton end at 7-1… pic.twitter.com/IWDUfqdYqv
— Football Away Days (@FBAwayDays) January 18, 2014
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...