Epic FAIL! Rah Ahan keeper Karimi spills ball after getting stuck between defender’s legs
- February 8, 2013
The Persian Gulf League game between Esteghlal and Rah Ahan was decided by a comical goalkeeping gaffe.
An Esteghlal free-kick was played into the Rah Ahan box and met by a header, which was comfortably gathered by Rah Ahan stopper Farshid Karimi.
As he went to follow his dive through, though, he clumsily got this head stuck between one of his own player’s legs, and the ball spilled out of his hands in all the madness.
Majidi poked the loose ball in, and Esteghlal ran out 1-0 winners.
Unfortunate, but a nonetheless EPIC FAIL!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”293740″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...