Epic FAIL! Rah Ahan keeper Karimi spills ball after getting stuck between defender’s legs
- February 8, 2013
The Persian Gulf League game between Esteghlal and Rah Ahan was decided by a comical goalkeeping gaffe.
An Esteghlal free-kick was played into the Rah Ahan box and met by a header, which was comfortably gathered by Rah Ahan stopper Farshid Karimi.
As he went to follow his dive through, though, he clumsily got this head stuck between one of his own player’s legs, and the ball spilled out of his hands in all the madness.
Majidi poked the loose ball in, and Esteghlal ran out 1-0 winners.
Unfortunate, but a nonetheless EPIC FAIL!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”293740″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi