Epic FAIL! New Chelsea keeper Mark Schwarzer concedes ridiculous goal to Roma
- August 11, 2013
This probably isn’t the best way to force Petr Cech out from being number 1 in the Chelsea goal!
In truth, Mark Schwarzer seems well aware that he will be number 2 at Chelsea, behind Cech after joining on a free transfer this summer but the former Fulham custodian was the victim of a quite horrible error on Saturday evening.
Chelsea eventually rallied back to win 2-1 against Roma, thanks to goals from Frank Lampard and Romelu Lukakua but Schwarzer had given the Italians the lead with a shocking bit of foot work.
Schwarzer let a back pass slip under his foot, chased the ball back and got beaten all ends up when it came off the post and into the path of Erik Lamela who slammed it into an open goal.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi