Epic FAIL! New Chelsea keeper Mark Schwarzer concedes ridiculous goal to Roma
- August 11, 2013
This probably isn’t the best way to force Petr Cech out from being number 1 in the Chelsea goal!
In truth, Mark Schwarzer seems well aware that he will be number 2 at Chelsea, behind Cech after joining on a free transfer this summer but the former Fulham custodian was the victim of a quite horrible error on Saturday evening.
Chelsea eventually rallied back to win 2-1 against Roma, thanks to goals from Frank Lampard and Romelu Lukakua but Schwarzer had given the Italians the lead with a shocking bit of foot work.
Schwarzer let a back pass slip under his foot, chased the ball back and got beaten all ends up when it came off the post and into the path of Erik Lamela who slammed it into an open goal.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...