- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Epic FAIL! New Chelsea keeper Mark Schwarzer concedes ridiculous goal to Roma
This probably isn’t the best way to force Petr Cech out from being number 1 in the Chelsea goal!
In truth, Mark Schwarzer seems well aware that he will be number 2 at Chelsea, behind Cech after joining on a free transfer this summer but the former Fulham custodian was the victim of a quite horrible error on Saturday evening.
Chelsea eventually rallied back to win 2-1 against Roma, thanks to goals from Frank Lampard and Romelu Lukakua but Schwarzer had given the Italians the lead with a shocking bit of foot work.
Schwarzer let a back pass slip under his foot, chased the ball back and got beaten all ends up when it came off the post and into the path of Erik Lamela who slammed it into an open goal.
- Updated: August 11, 2013