Epic FAIL! Bursaspor’s Scott Carson concedes comical goal after miscontrolling simple ball
- February 23, 2013
Scott Carson’s Turkish sojourn goes from bad to worse.
The much-maligned former Three Lions’ goalkeeper’s blunders are stacking up for Süper Lig side Bursaspor, with his comical mistake in Friday’s defeat to Gaziantepspor proving costly.
Taking the correct and proactive decision to come darting off his line to clear a Gaziantepspor ball over the top at 0-0, Carson then for some reason decided to (try to!) control the ball on his knee, instead of simply heading the ball away to touch.
His touch eluded him at the key moment, and with the ball bouncing wickedly off his midriff, Šernas picked his pocket, dribbled past him, and scored into the empty net.
Epic, EPIC FAIL!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi