Epic Celebration FAIL: Rafael Ratão (Ponte Preta) can’t scale the advertising hoarding after scoring v Fluminense
- October 21, 2013
Rafael Ratão must have felt like such a twat this weekend.
Ponte Preta picked up a 1-1 draw away at Fluminense on Sunday, and the visitors goal was scored by 17-year-old Rafael Ratão five minutes from time.
After putting the ball in the net Ratão attempted to hurdle the advertising hoarding to celebrate in front of the supporters, however he failed. Big time.
Instead of gracefully scaling the hoarding, Ratão got his bearings all mixed up as he comically slipped and tripped.
Watch Rafael Ratão’s epic celebration FAIL below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi