Epic Celebration FAIL: Rafael Ratão (Ponte Preta) can’t scale the advertising hoarding after scoring v Fluminense
- October 21, 2013
Rafael Ratão must have felt like such a twat this weekend.
Ponte Preta picked up a 1-1 draw away at Fluminense on Sunday, and the visitors goal was scored by 17-year-old Rafael Ratão five minutes from time.
After putting the ball in the net Ratão attempted to hurdle the advertising hoarding to celebrate in front of the supporters, however he failed. Big time.
Instead of gracefully scaling the hoarding, Ratão got his bearings all mixed up as he comically slipped and tripped.
Watch Rafael Ratão’s epic celebration FAIL below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...