- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
- Man United & Arsenal have a great win % on Boxing Day, Aston Villa less so
- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
Epic Celebration FAIL: Rafael Ratão (Ponte Preta) can’t scale the advertising hoarding after scoring v Fluminense
Rafael Ratão must have felt like such a twat this weekend.
Ponte Preta picked up a 1-1 draw away at Fluminense on Sunday, and the visitors goal was scored by 17-year-old Rafael Ratão five minutes from time.
After putting the ball in the net Ratão attempted to hurdle the advertising hoarding to celebrate in front of the supporters, however he failed. Big time.
Instead of gracefully scaling the hoarding, Ratão got his bearings all mixed up as he comically slipped and tripped.
Watch Rafael Ratão’s epic celebration FAIL below.
- Updated: October 21, 2013