Enlgand manager Roy Hodgson tries some skills at training: nutmegs himself, nearly trips over his own feet [Vine]
Roy Hodgson has lost ‘it’.
The England manager’s non-league playing career ended in 1974, to be fair, and he is 66, but this was some poor skills at training today.
Hodge controlled a pass pretty well, killing it with one touch, but then he got carried away.
Hodgson tried a 180 turn, but somehow ended up nutmegging himself, and nearly tripping over his own feet.
Could take off in Brazil: ‘Do the Hodge’.
- Roy Hodgson explains why he didn’t pick Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge for En...
- Tottenham’s Dele Alli & Liverpool’s Danny Ings receive maiden England ...
- Jack Grealish explains why he chose England in an Instagram post (Picture)
- Jack Grealish chooses to play for England rather than Ireland (Best Tweets)
- England boss Roy Hodgson heckles Wayne Rooney before his dressing room speech (Video)
- England boss Roy Hodgson happy to offer Raheem Sterling advice amid contract situation ...
- Roy Hodgson and Gary Cahill get grilled by school children in Q&A session [Video]
- It looked like England manager Roy Hodgson got a colonoscopy during the Italy game [Vine]