Enlgand manager Roy Hodgson tries some skills at training: nutmegs himself, nearly trips over his own feet [Vine]
- June 9, 2014
Roy Hodgson has lost ‘it’.
The England manager’s non-league playing career ended in 1974, to be fair, and he is 66, but this was some poor skills at training today.
Hodge controlled a pass pretty well, killing it with one touch, but then he got carried away.
Hodgson tried a 180 turn, but somehow ended up nutmegging himself, and nearly tripping over his own feet.
Could take off in Brazil: ‘Do the Hodge’.
- Jonjo Shelvey calls Wayne Rooney the ‘best English player in England’ (Video)
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...