Enlgand manager Roy Hodgson tries some skills at training: nutmegs himself, nearly trips over his own feet [Vine]
- June 9, 2014
Roy Hodgson has lost ‘it’.
The England manager’s non-league playing career ended in 1974, to be fair, and he is 66, but this was some poor skills at training today.
Hodge controlled a pass pretty well, killing it with one touch, but then he got carried away.
Hodgson tried a 180 turn, but somehow ended up nutmegging himself, and nearly tripping over his own feet.
Could take off in Brazil: ‘Do the Hodge’.
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi