ENHANCED ODDS: Brazil 5/1, Argentina 7/1, Germany 8/1 & Spain 9/1 to win World Cup [Betting Price Boost]
We are happy to offer you an exclusive price boost for the winners of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Brazil, the home nation, who are the favourites to win the competition for the fifth time in their history, can now be backed for the the scandalously long odds of 5/1.
Argentina will also be widely backed to win the World Cup in South America, particularly considering that Lionel Messi & co have one of the easier looking group phases when they take on Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.
With the chance to claim three wins in the group phase, the Argentinians may get the momentum to go on and win the competition, and they are now available at 7/1 to come out on top.
As for the top European nations at Brazil 2014, Germany are now priced at 8/1 to win the World Cup.
The Germans will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with, as they arrive to Brazil with one of the strongest squads on paper, however the big question mark against the Nationelf is whether they have the striking power to claim the gold.
And then there is Spain, who came be backed at 9/1.
The reigning World Champions and double European Champions have won their last three international tournaments, and La Roja – with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla and Mata in midfield – again look likely to be one of the frontrunners for top honours this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- No Leo Messi, but players from Spurs, Man United & Sergio Aguero get Argentina call upsSeptember 29, 2016
- The Argentinian press continue to hammer Leo Messi, ask questions about his injury (Video)September 8, 2016
- Barcelona legend Leo Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blondeSeptember 4, 2016
- Venezuela v Argentina: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-06September 3, 2016
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016