ENHANCED ODDS: Brazil 5/1, Argentina 7/1, Germany 8/1 & Spain 9/1 to win World Cup [Betting Price Boost]
We are happy to offer you an exclusive price boost for the winners of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Brazil, the home nation, who are the favourites to win the competition for the fifth time in their history, can now be backed for the the scandalously long odds of 5/1.
Argentina will also be widely backed to win the World Cup in South America, particularly considering that Lionel Messi & co have one of the easier looking group phases when they take on Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.
With the chance to claim three wins in the group phase, the Argentinians may get the momentum to go on and win the competition, and they are now available at 7/1 to come out on top.
As for the top European nations at Brazil 2014, Germany are now priced at 8/1 to win the World Cup.
The Germans will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with, as they arrive to Brazil with one of the strongest squads on paper, however the big question mark against the Nationelf is whether they have the striking power to claim the gold.
And then there is Spain, who came be backed at 9/1.
The reigning World Champions and double European Champions have won their last three international tournaments, and La Roja – with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla and Mata in midfield – again look likely to be one of the frontrunners for top honours this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona suggests that Lionel Messi’s Argentina retirement was a publicity stuntAugust 25, 2016
- New Argentina squad includes Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero plus Man United & Spurs menAugust 23, 2016
- Argentina’s Edgardo Bauza on how he convinced Leo Messi into his international U-turn [La Nacion]August 23, 2016
- The news Argentina & Leo Messi fans have wanted to hear [Ole]August 5, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Brazil fan uses Facebook & his Olympics football final tickets to get a jobAugust 23, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016