ENHANCED ODDS: Brazil 5/1, Argentina 7/1, Germany 8/1 & Spain 9/1 to win World Cup [Betting Price Boost]
We are happy to offer you an exclusive price boost for the winners of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Brazil, the home nation, who are the favourites to win the competition for the fifth time in their history, can now be backed for the the scandalously long odds of 5/1.
Argentina will also be widely backed to win the World Cup in South America, particularly considering that Lionel Messi & co have one of the easier looking group phases when they take on Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.
With the chance to claim three wins in the group phase, the Argentinians may get the momentum to go on and win the competition, and they are now available at 7/1 to come out on top.
As for the top European nations at Brazil 2014, Germany are now priced at 8/1 to win the World Cup.
The Germans will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with, as they arrive to Brazil with one of the strongest squads on paper, however the big question mark against the Nationelf is whether they have the striking power to claim the gold.
And then there is Spain, who came be backed at 9/1.
The reigning World Champions and double European Champions have won their last three international tournaments, and La Roja – with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla and Mata in midfield – again look likely to be one of the frontrunners for top honours this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Leonel Aguero talks about his son quitting Argentina after Leo Messi [Paladar Rojo]July 5, 2016
- Leo Messi decides to un-retire from the Argentina national team [La Nacion]July 3, 2016
- Lionel Ritchie urges Lionel Messi not to retire from Argentina (Video)July 1, 2016
- Revealed: The truth behind the Ref Heber Lopes prostitutes storyJune 30, 2016
- Neymar fan arrested after being discovered in Brazil Olympic team’s hotel laundry roomJuly 30, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar lays into a journalist following questions about his private life (Video)July 27, 2016
- Ronaldinho pens a letter after sensationally quitting the Indian Premier FutsalJuly 20, 2016
- Brazil legend Ronaldinho stars in epic XXL advert for the Rio Olympics (Video)July 13, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Arsenal starlet named in Germany’s 18 man Olympics squad [Graphic]July 15, 2016
- German paper Bild accuse a French player of doping in their Euro semi finalJuly 13, 2016
- France Beats Germany. Everyone Goes Nuts (Video)July 10, 2016