- Sogndal’s Kristian Fardal Opseth emulates Charlie Adam with 57-yard golazo [Vine]
- Aston Villa players celebrate FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool in Wembley dressing room [Video]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli complains about offside decision on Instagram after FA Cup exit
- Bizarre: Al Faisaly keeper scores insane overhead kick own goal v Al Wihdat [Video]
- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
ENHANCED ODDS: Brazil 5/1, Argentina 7/1, Germany 8/1 & Spain 9/1 to win World Cup [Betting Price Boost]
- May 27, 2014
We are happy to offer you an exclusive price boost for the winners of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Brazil, the home nation, who are the favourites to win the competition for the fifth time in their history, can now be backed for the the scandalously long odds of 5/1.
Argentina will also be widely backed to win the World Cup in South America, particularly considering that Lionel Messi & co have one of the easier looking group phases when they take on Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.
With the chance to claim three wins in the group phase, the Argentinians may get the momentum to go on and win the competition, and they are now available at 7/1 to come out on top.
As for the top European nations at Brazil 2014, Germany are now priced at 8/1 to win the World Cup.
The Germans will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with, as they arrive to Brazil with one of the strongest squads on paper, however the big question mark against the Nationelf is whether they have the striking power to claim the gold.
And then there is Spain, who came be backed at 9/1.
The reigning World Champions and double European Champions have won their last three international tournaments, and La Roja – with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla and Mata in midfield – again look likely to be one of the frontrunners for top honours this summer.