- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
ENHANCED ODDS: Brazil 5/1, Argentina 7/1, Germany 8/1 & Spain 9/1 to win World Cup [Betting Price Boost]
We are happy to offer you an exclusive price boost for the winners of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
Brazil, the home nation, who are the favourites to win the competition for the fifth time in their history, can now be backed for the the scandalously long odds of 5/1.
Argentina will also be widely backed to win the World Cup in South America, particularly considering that Lionel Messi & co have one of the easier looking group phases when they take on Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.
With the chance to claim three wins in the group phase, the Argentinians may get the momentum to go on and win the competition, and they are now available at 7/1 to come out on top.
As for the top European nations at Brazil 2014, Germany are now priced at 8/1 to win the World Cup.
The Germans will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with, as they arrive to Brazil with one of the strongest squads on paper, however the big question mark against the Nationelf is whether they have the striking power to claim the gold.
And then there is Spain, who came be backed at 9/1.
The reigning World Champions and double European Champions have won their last three international tournaments, and La Roja – with the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Cazorla and Mata in midfield – again look likely to be one of the frontrunners for top honours this summer.
- Updated: May 27, 2014