England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...