England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Paul Gascoigne’s career highlights get the Lego treatment [Video]
- Gutted: Laura Bassett’s seriously unfortunate own goal for Japan v England [GIF &...
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Inspirational: England’s Matt Crossen incredible deft flick golazo at Cerebral Pa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi