England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.
Watch Live Stream
- Rio Ferdinand, Gary Lineker & co. back Eddie Howe for the England job (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- The FA have spoken to Ralf Rangnick about becoming the new England boss [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Gareth Southgate wants the England job on a permanent basis [Times]September 29, 2016
- Gary Neville’s epic BT Sport reply during Watford v Man UnitedSeptember 18, 2016
- Gary Neville makes brilliant analogy about David Luiz’s return to Chelsea (Video)September 16, 2016
- Gary Neville’s ‘controversial’ comments about angry Valencia fans were actually complimentary (Video)September 4, 2016
- Gary Neville opens up about his shocking spell at Valencia on MNF (Video)August 16, 2016