England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.
Watch Live Stream
- Big Sam Allardyce gets Jermain Defoe’s height completely wrong at England press conference (Video)July 25, 2016
- Gary Neville tries to explain England’s Euro 2016 exit to Iceland [Sunday Times]July 24, 2016
- Sunderland release rather bitter statement as Sam Allardyce quits for EnglandJuly 22, 2016
- Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce appointed England manager by the FA [Quotes]July 22, 2016
- Gary Neville slams The Observer over new England Euro 2016 revelationJuly 3, 2016
- Gary Neville laughed when England got Iceland in the last 16 (Guardian Audio)June 28, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher savages Gary Neville after meeting the queen [Instagram]June 22, 2016
- Man United’s Wayne Rooney sang with James Bay with Gary Neville on guitar (Video & Pics)May 30, 2016