- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
- Oscar signs a Man United contract & CheekySport meet Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.