England’s Gary Neville harassed by journalists while strolling in Brazil [Globo Esporte]
- June 8, 2014
Gary Neville, a member of the England coaching staff, was harassed and bothered by journalists as he tried to go on a stroll in Brazil, according to Globo Esporte.
Neville was walking along the beach with another member of the coaching staff before having questions directed at him by trailing journalists.
According to the Brazilian site, Neville roared at the journalist: “Do you speak English? So beat it! I just want to walk the beach.”; before placing his hand over the camera filming him.
When footage of said incident emerges it will be published on the site.
Watch Live Stream
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016
- Gary Neville insists the Europa League is the reason for Manchester United’s woes [Tweets]November 27, 2016
- Gary Neville picks the best Arsenal XI he played againstNovember 17, 2016
- Gary Neville names his current best Man United XI, doesn’t include ZlatanNovember 14, 2016
- Gary Neville reveals secret to Sir Alex Ferguson’s success at Man United [MEN]November 12, 2016