- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
England’s Gary Cahill & Adam Lallana give Portuguese language Masterclass for fans travelling to World Cup [Video]
As is par for the course for anyone travelling outside their linguistic zone, a few words of Portuguese will come in handy for fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup this June.
England’s Gary Cahill and Adam Lallana took some time out from training to deliver a Portuguese language masterclass, sort of.
It’s fair to say the foreign language doesn’t exactly roll off the pair’s tongues, which is surprising from Lallana, considering he’s half Spanish!
Still, they give it their best shot, and it’s a video that could come in handy when you’re lost for words on Copacabana beach this summer.
- Updated: May 31, 2014