England’s Gary Cahill & Adam Lallana give Portuguese language Masterclass for fans travelling to World Cup [Video]
As is par for the course for anyone travelling outside their linguistic zone, a few words of Portuguese will come in handy for fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup this June.
England’s Gary Cahill and Adam Lallana took some time out from training to deliver a Portuguese language masterclass, sort of.
It’s fair to say the foreign language doesn’t exactly roll off the pair’s tongues, which is surprising from Lallana, considering he’s half Spanish!
Still, they give it their best shot, and it’s a video that could come in handy when you’re lost for words on Copacabana beach this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Phil Coutinho & Adam Lallana on Liverpool’s 4-3 win at Arsenal (Video)August 14, 2016
- Italy’s Simone Zaza’s quotes add comedy to his awful penalty v GermanyJuly 3, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana: England can beat anyone (Video)June 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana & Jurgen Klopp joke about Tottenham [Echo]May 17, 2016
- Big Sam names first England squad: Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere unsurprisingly cutAugust 28, 2016
- England boss Sam Allardyce pranks 5 kids at Wembley Stadium (Video)August 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry has bad news for England [Sunday Times]August 27, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016