England’s Gary Cahill & Adam Lallana give Portuguese language Masterclass for fans travelling to World Cup [Video]
- May 31, 2014
As is par for the course for anyone travelling outside their linguistic zone, a few words of Portuguese will come in handy for fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup this June.
England’s Gary Cahill and Adam Lallana took some time out from training to deliver a Portuguese language masterclass, sort of.
It’s fair to say the foreign language doesn’t exactly roll off the pair’s tongues, which is surprising from Lallana, considering he’s half Spanish!
Still, they give it their best shot, and it’s a video that could come in handy when you’re lost for words on Copacabana beach this summer.
- Raheem Sterling replaced by Adam Lallana in new Liverpool Nivea advert (Video)
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana has clearly never seen Christian Benteke playing for Bel...
- Liverpool’s Adam Lallana and James Milner show off their cricket skills in Austra...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Mamadou Sakho pretends to be a Liverpool fan to get Adam Lallana’s autograph [Vine]
- Adam Lallana weighs in on the age old debate about the best player in the world [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi