England’s Gary Cahill & Adam Lallana give Portuguese language Masterclass for fans travelling to World Cup [Video]
As is par for the course for anyone travelling outside their linguistic zone, a few words of Portuguese will come in handy for fans travelling to Brazil for the World Cup this June.
England’s Gary Cahill and Adam Lallana took some time out from training to deliver a Portuguese language masterclass, sort of.
It’s fair to say the foreign language doesn’t exactly roll off the pair’s tongues, which is surprising from Lallana, considering he’s half Spanish!
Still, they give it their best shot, and it’s a video that could come in handy when you’re lost for words on Copacabana beach this summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool stars went to a strip club while on England international duty [Sun]November 20, 2016
- Adam Lallana ruled out of Southampton clash after England injuryNovember 16, 2016
- Updates on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana after his injury for England (Video)November 16, 2016
- Liverpool fans react badly as Adam Lallana is forced off injured during England v Spain [Tweets]November 15, 2016
- Gareth Southgate gives first interview as permanent England manager (Video)November 30, 2016
- Gareth Southgate has been offered the England job [Sun]November 24, 2016
- Wilfried Zaha set to switch to the Ivory Coast despite having played for England [BBC]November 22, 2016
- Gareth Southgate to be confirmed as England manager after three-hour interview [Telegraph]November 21, 2016