England starlet Andros Townsend agrees a new contract at Spurs; Almost tripling wages [Daily Mail]
Andros Townsend is the talk of the town after putting in a Man of the Match performance on his England debut on Friday night.
The Tottenham winger has managed to break into the Spurs XI after a successful loan spell last season at QPR.
Tomorrow’s Daily Mail are reporting an exclusive.
They report Andros Townsend has agreed a new contract at White Hart Lane in which he’ll almost treble his wages to £15,000 a week.
If the new fans favourite can keep on performing at a high level, he’ll surely be tripling his wages again soon.
The Mail also report how Townsend was close to leaving for only £500,000 in 2011 but decided to stay, in a Gareth Bale esque almost mistake sale situation.
Watch Live Stream
- Andros Townsend & Wilfried Zaha play FIFA 17 & argue about their stats (Video)October 7, 2016
- Raheem Sterling pulls out of England squad, Andros Townsend replaces him [Tweets]October 3, 2016
- Andros Townsend thanks Newcastle fans on Instagram after signing for Crystal PalaceJuly 1, 2016
- Marseille’s Michy Batshuayi & Newcastle’s Andros Townsend close to Selhurst Park moves [Papers]June 28, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016