- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
England starlet Andros Townsend agrees a new contract at Spurs; Almost tripling wages [Daily Mail]
Andros Townsend is the talk of the town after putting in a Man of the Match performance on his England debut on Friday night.
The Tottenham winger has managed to break into the Spurs XI after a successful loan spell last season at QPR.
Tomorrow’s Daily Mail are reporting an exclusive.
They report Andros Townsend has agreed a new contract at White Hart Lane in which he’ll almost treble his wages to £15,000 a week.
If the new fans favourite can keep on performing at a high level, he’ll surely be tripling his wages again soon.
The Mail also report how Townsend was close to leaving for only £500,000 in 2011 but decided to stay, in a Gareth Bale esque almost mistake sale situation.
- Updated: October 13, 2013