England keeper Joe Hart gushes to Andrea Pirlo over the Italian’s free-kick, ‘WOW! Fu**ing Hell!’ [Vine]
Andrea Pirlo’s sensational free-kick at the very end of Italy’s 2-1 win over England last night is arguably one of the moments of the World Cup thus far – and he didn’t even score.
L’Architetto’s swerving free-kick was simply breathtaking, all the more so for the Italian’s characteristic nonchalance.
And the guy at the receiving end of it, Joe Hart, went straight up to Pirlo at full-time go gush over his work.
Doesn’t take a lipreader to make it out: ‘WOW! Fucking hell!’
Watch Live Stream
- Andrea Pirlo slams Daily Mail on Instagram for making up interview trolling Man UnitedAugust 15, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo: Juventus still laugh at Man United for letting Paul Pogba go in 2012 [Telegraph]August 14, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo sets up David Villa for NYCFC goal v Columbus Crew (video)August 14, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo frustated by Mario Balotelli’s wasted talent [Mirror]July 19, 2016
- Gareth Southgate wants the England job on a permanent basis [Times]September 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger briefly forgets who the England manager is after Arsenal win (Video)September 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger interested in taking England job next summer [Star]September 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho ‘feels sorry’ for Sam Allardyce after his dream job ended in disaster (Video)September 28, 2016
- Arab media say Gigi Buffon shouted ‘free Palestine’ v Israel. But there’s a problem. It’s BSSeptember 8, 2016
- Israel 1 – Italy 3 Match report: Azzurri get off to a winning startSeptember 5, 2016
- Italian fans begin to boo French national anthem before Buffon intervenes (Video)September 2, 2016
- Anthony Martial scores for France against Italy thanks to brilliant Paul Pogba assist (Video)September 1, 2016