England goalie Joe Hart to be awarded a new £29m, 5-year deal at Man City [Star on Sunday]
- June 14, 2014
Dangerously going to print just before England kicked off their World Cup campaign, the Star on Sunday have revealed that Man City goalie Joe Hart is set to a major windfall from Man City/
According to the tabloid, Hart will be rewarded by the Citizens when he returns from Brazil this summer with a new, mega-money contract.
England’s #1 is set to be handed a new £29 million, 5-year deal at Man City.
As part of his new wage package, Hart is to see his weekly wage go from £70,000 to £110,000 a week.
The Star claim the new offer is an attempt to make sure that Hart stays at the Premier League champions. Unfortunately it’s not made clear which club are trying to steal the keeper from Manuel Pellegrini’s setup.
See the backpage of the Star on Sunday below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]