- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
- Incredible Barcelona-esque tiki taka football produced by Thailand against Malaysia [Video]
- Due to Modric’s stem cell treatment & Arsenal’s interest, Lucas Silva might not go to Real Madrid [Marca]
- Adam Lallana’s impressive individual highlights from Liverpool’s 3-1 win over Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
England goalie Joe Hart to be awarded a new £29m, 5-year deal at Man City [Star on Sunday]
Dangerously going to print just before England kicked off their World Cup campaign, the Star on Sunday have revealed that Man City goalie Joe Hart is set to a major windfall from Man City/
According to the tabloid, Hart will be rewarded by the Citizens when he returns from Brazil this summer with a new, mega-money contract.
England’s #1 is set to be handed a new £29 million, 5-year deal at Man City.
As part of his new wage package, Hart is to see his weekly wage go from £70,000 to £110,000 a week.
The Star claim the new offer is an attempt to make sure that Hart stays at the Premier League champions. Unfortunately it’s not made clear which club are trying to steal the keeper from Manuel Pellegrini’s setup.
See the backpage of the Star on Sunday below.
- Updated: June 14, 2014