England goalie Joe Hart to be awarded a new £29m, 5-year deal at Man City [Star on Sunday]
Dangerously going to print just before England kicked off their World Cup campaign, the Star on Sunday have revealed that Man City goalie Joe Hart is set to a major windfall from Man City/
According to the tabloid, Hart will be rewarded by the Citizens when he returns from Brazil this summer with a new, mega-money contract.
England’s #1 is set to be handed a new £29 million, 5-year deal at Man City.
As part of his new wage package, Hart is to see his weekly wage go from £70,000 to £110,000 a week.
The Star claim the new offer is an attempt to make sure that Hart stays at the Premier League champions. Unfortunately it’s not made clear which club are trying to steal the keeper from Manuel Pellegrini’s setup.
See the backpage of the Star on Sunday below.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart: Wayne Rooney ‘keeps it real’ with England (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Man City goalkeeper Joe Hart says England ready to win Euros (Video)May 18th, 2016
- Joe Hart wanted to know if everyone was OK at Old Trafford after Man City’s game (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Tunnel cam: Captain Joe Hart gave impromptu team talk in tunnel pre Man City v Arsenal (Video)May 9th, 2016
- Man United & Man City to fight it out for £45m rated John Stones [M.E.N]May 25th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Manchester City to announce £20m deal for Dortmund star Ilkay Gundogan today [BILD]May 24th, 2016