England goalie Joe Hart to be awarded a new £29m, 5-year deal at Man City [Star on Sunday]
Dangerously going to print just before England kicked off their World Cup campaign, the Star on Sunday have revealed that Man City goalie Joe Hart is set to a major windfall from Man City/
According to the tabloid, Hart will be rewarded by the Citizens when he returns from Brazil this summer with a new, mega-money contract.
England’s #1 is set to be handed a new £29 million, 5-year deal at Man City.
As part of his new wage package, Hart is to see his weekly wage go from £70,000 to £110,000 a week.
The Star claim the new offer is an attempt to make sure that Hart stays at the Premier League champions. Unfortunately it’s not made clear which club are trying to steal the keeper from Manuel Pellegrini’s setup.
See the backpage of the Star on Sunday below.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart celebrates his first Torino win with Instagram post after beating AS RomaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola says Joe Hart decision was one of his toughest ever (Video)September 24, 2016
- Joe Hart applauded for speaking very good Italian at Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Joe Hart speaks about new club at official Torino presentation (Video)September 16, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Pep Guardiola was happy with Man City’s response v Celtic (Video)September 28, 2016
- Best Tweets as Celtic and Manchester City produce epic 3-3 in Champions LeagueSeptember 28, 2016